Isaac Lahey

Isaac put his hand protectivly in front of you, keeping you safe from any danger. You watched as these warrior type things turned and looked straight at you. You cowered behind Isaac, wanting to just get out of here. You heard a loud thump and you watched as Scott, who was just thrown against a wall stood up and went after one of them. He was taken down once again and decided to just back down.

Isaac stepped forward and went full out werewolf. The warrior pulled out a straight black sword. Isaac stepped back and the sword was put away. They all kept their eyes right on you. The sun began to rise and you watched as they disappeared into thin air.

Isaac turned around and engulfed you in a tight embrace. "It's alright. I won't let them touch you," He whispered in your ear and you nodded into his chest.

*The Next Night*

You had learned that the warriors, or demonic ninjas as the Twins call them, are called the Oni and they are going for the supernatural. They're looking for a dark spirit. You were convinced that you're that dark spirit. That you're a threat to all of them. Isaac kept telling you that you're not, but you weren't convinced. You also learned not to hurt them and they won't hurt us.

Now, you're all in Scott's house and the Oni are trying to get past the special alarm system. The began hitting the invisible wall thingy that was keeping them away from us and soon they managed to make a hole.

One stepped inside the house and looked at you. You made you're way to it and looked up at it. It cupped your cheek and his eyes began to glow. You were slowly crouching to your knees and soon it took it's hand away and you fell to the side. You felt behind my ear and felt the mark it left on you. A 5, standing for self.

Isaac had his arms wrapped around you and you were now sitting in his lap. "What am I?" You asked and he looked at you confused. "What?" He asked and you looked down. "They only come after the supernatural. They came after me. I'm supernatural, but what am I?" You explained. He nodded, but still looked confused.

-

-

-

The next day Scoot took you to meet with his boss, Dr. Dreaton. The three of you talked for a while before he came to the conclusion that you were a werewolf as well. This came as a big shock to you.

They worked with you on how to transform and how to control it and soon you knew all the ropes. Scott took you to Derek's loft, knowing that Isaac would most likely be there. Scott opened the door for you and you walked in. Isaac turned around and his eyes widened in surprises. You were transformed into a werewolf. "Y-you're a werewolf?" He asked, surprised. You nodded and transformed back to a human.

You wrapped your arm around his neck and he lifted you up by your waist. He spun you around and you smiled hugely into his shoulder. "I'm so happy for you!" He said, pulling you into a passionate kiss.