Theo Raeken

*SMUT WARNING!!! SMUT WARNING!!!*

Your pov

"Y/n!" you heard your boyfriend, Theo, yell as he walked down the stairs. "Hmm?" You asked from your spot on the couch. "I got a surprise for you," he said and poked his head into your line of vision. He held a envelope in front of your face and you slowly grabbed it. "What is it?" You asked, looking up at him. "You have to open it to find out." You groaned, but began to open it then stopped. "Should I be scared?" You asked, one eyebrow raised. "Just open it. I promise you'll love it."

You began to tore it open and looked at the two tickets inside. Front row tickets to a [Insert favorite band] concert. Your favorite band! You smiled widely then jumped up from the couch and began to scream happily. You jumped into Theo's arms and squealed once more. "I love you, I love you, I love you!" He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist. "I love you and your big fangirl heart too," he said back, causing you to laugh.

"How did you get front row tickets?" You asked, still slightly amazed. He set you back down and pecked your lips. "I had to save up a lot of money, but your worth it." You smiled even wider than before and smashed you lips onto his.

He kissed back and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You did the same, but around his neck and ran your fingers through his brown quaff. He squeezed your bum, signaling for you to jump and that's just what you did. You wrapped your legs around his torso and he pushed you against the wall. You smiled into the kiss and he began to walk you to your shared bedroom.

He laid you down on the bed and laid in top of you, straddling your torso. You played with the hem of his shirt a little before you began to raise it up. He pulled away for just enough time to rip his shirt off and throw it onto the ground. You smiled as you ran a hand down his very, very (very) toned chest.

He smashed his lips back onto your and you set your hand on the back of his neck, pulling his lips harder onto yours. You took your turn and took of your shirt, leaving your sports bra reviled. He smiled before he began to kiss your neck. You let out the moan you had been suppressing and he smirked as he began to unbutton your skinny jeans. You quickly helped him tear them off and throw them on the pile with your other clothes.

You reached for his jean button and slowly undid it. He groaned as you slowly slid them down his legs and bit your lip. "Stop teasing." He quickly slid them off his self then returned his attention back to you. He slipped you bra off and began to kiss you as he massaged your breasts. "Just get the rest of our undergarments off," you said, breaking the kiss. He smirked. "Eagar are we?" He asked and you groaned. He slid off both of your underwear and stopped. "Are you sure your ready, babe?" He asked you and you nodded. "Please, Theo."

He slid into you, after he put on a condom, and you squinted your eyes shut from the pain, which soon began to turn to pleasure. You moaned and gripped the bed spread. "Baby, you're so tight," He said and you slightly smiled. "Faster," you pleaded. He began to pump faster. "Come for me, baby," he whispered in your ear, which sent you over the edge. You reached your high and he did as well. You rode them out together and he dropped next to you.

You pulled the covers over the two of you and you laid your head on his chest as he wrapped and arm around your waist. "I'll have to repay the favor," you whispered in his ear, falling fast asleep afterword.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the first update for tonight, a little dirty and there will be more like this.