Liam for Gina

You fought against the bonds holding you back as the moon rose high into the dark of the night. Your eyes had begun glowing their gold color and your claws were already out. Soon enough, you were all wolfed out.

Liam stood in front of you, watching as he was your alpha now. His arms were crossed over his chest, listening intently to your low growls. He needed to let you figure this out on your own, but one little hint wouldn't hurt.

He got down on his knees in front of you, grabbing your shoulders to still you as he began to talk. "Listen to me, Gina. You need to find your anchor, someone who keeps you human and concentrate on them."

You took in his words, thinking maybe it was your current boyfriend, Aiden. "Aiden," you yelled out, Liam, who now seemed annoyed almost, pulled out his phone to get him over here.

Aiden soon flew through the doors and was at your side immediately. "I'm here, babe. Just concentrate on me okay?" You did what he told you to do, but it didn't work. You continued to struggle and growl. Aiden wasn't your anchor.

"Let's try something different," Liam suggested as he walked forward, unlocking the chains that held you back. "Liam stop! What are you doing?!" You yelled.

The full moon was giving you a strong urge to rip someone apart, but in you mine you knew you didn't really want to kill anyone. (A/N: Did that make sense??? Cause to me, it kinda does lol)

You flew forward as the chains were dropped, heading to the door. Right before you had gotten out, Liam was in front of you.

You begun to calm down as he held you away from the door. Your head snapped up so you could meet his gaze.
"What?" Liam asked, not noticing the missing growls. "It's you. Your my anchor," you whispered, your eyes returning to their natural color as your claws retracted. It was over.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick," Aiden called as he ran in the direction.

You and Liam kept up that stare, but he soon began to lean in and his lips met yours. You kissed back, feeling those cliche-romance-movie sparks. You quickly pulled away, suddenly remember the boyfriend you had. "You-you're my mate," Liam stated, looking past you into thin air as if he couldn't believe it either.

"What about Aiden?" You whispered, but deep down you knew the answer. "Your gonna have to break up with him."

~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~

It had been a few days since the full moon and you were needed to break up up with Aiden. Still.

You had just walking into school, heading straight for Aiden's locker.

"Hey, babe." He greeted, smiling brightly as he pecked your lips. "Umm, Aiden can we talk?" He furrowed his brows. "About what?"

"Us." He sighed and shut his locker to show he was listening.

"Look, I don't think I can do this anymore and it's not your fault. This has nothing to do with you it's just during that full moon, Liam and I kissed while you were in the bathroom. He's my mate, Aiden. It's not fair to you if we keep us going."

He nodded and sent you a small smile. "I'm happy that you found your mate and thanks for being honest with me. Friends?" You smiled widely and nodded. "Friends."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you have it!!! I hope you liked it Gina and I'm so sorry if you didn't!