Brett for Olivia

I walked into Derek's loft, where the whole pack was. With the exception of Brett. "Hey, Olivia," Scott said and Brett's head snapped me. He smiled hugely and sat up on the couch. "Hey," I said and waved. Brett patted the spot next to him and you plopped down. "Oh so when I come you won't let me sit down, but when Olivia arrives you give her the spot right away," Stiles said, rolling his eyes. I giggled and blushed.

"Hey, let's play 7 minutes in heaven," Lydia suggested and we all agreed. We sat down in a circle and Derek grabbed a bottle. He set it in the middle and looked around at everyone. "Who spins first?" He asked and everyone shrugged. "Lady's first," Liam said patting my back. "What about Kira, or Lydia?" I asked and Liam chuckled. "Fine."

I spun the bottle and Scott stopped it on Brett. I playfully glared at him, but stood up anyway. "You planned this," I heard Stiles say as Brett and I walked towards the closet. "Yep," he answered and I stopped walking. "I'll get you back for this Scott," I said and began to walk again.

Brett closed the door behind him and looked down at me. "So uh, what do you, what do you wanna do?" He asked, awkwardly. I shrugged and he chuckled. "I'm just gonna come out with it. I really like you, Olivia," he said and I smiled hugely. "I like you too," I said and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He slowly bent down and gently placed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly kissed back. He gently pushed me against the wall and signaled me to jump. I wrapped my legs around his waist, not breaking the contact.

The door opened and Brett pulled away. "Finally," Scott said and I blushed as I hid behind Brett's chest. Brett chuckled as he looked down at you and kisses the top of my head. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I quickly pecked his lips. "I'd love to," I answered and he smiled.

Brett and I walked back to the pack and everyone noticed your intertwined hands. "I told you my plane would work," Scott said and I hit the back of his head as I walked by.
-----/::\-----

I hope you liked it Olivia!!!!!