BSM: Your dating another member of the pack (preference)

Scott:

Liam. Scott was the one who actually introduced you to Liam. After that he always went on and on to the two of you about how you guys were his OTP, until you guys began dating.

Stiles:

Isaac. At first Stiles didn't like the idea of you two dating, but once he saw how happy Isaac made you, he accepted it.

Isaac:

Derek. You were Isaac's older sister so when Derek had taken you and Isaac in, you began to fall for each other almost immediately. Isaac didn't like it at first because Derek was sort of a stranger to you two, but as he learned more about him he loved your guys' relationship.

Derek:

Brett. Derek liked Brett, but when he found out about him being a werewolf he was a bit more interested in your relationship. You knew Derek was just being protective over you, but it still annoyed you some.

Brett:

Scott. When he had first heard that you were dating the guy that had saved his life, he was immediately happy for you two. He always encouraged you guys to hang out more.

Liam:

Stiles. He was kind of annoyed with our relationship with the goofball. Him and Stiles didn't get along well so he never let you invite Stiles over and was never too happy about you guys hanging out.

Jackson:

Aiden. Jackson liked Aiden. The two were really good friends and he trusted Aiden with you. Something he never really did with other guys.

Parrish:

Jackson. He thought Jackson was a snob. He didn't like how rude he was to other people, but when he saw how nice Jackson acted towards you, he was a bit more supportive of it.

Aiden:

Theo. Aiden was never to sure about Theo. He didn't know wether to trust him or not honestly. He accepted you two, but kept a close eye on Theo.

Theo:

Parrish. Theo knew you would be safe with Parrish. He is the deputy after all. He often had talks with Parrish about his supernatural abilities and if they were any harm to you.

-----------------------------

Very late update I know and I'm sorry. I had a bunch of stuff going on and I just never had time.

I don't think I'm going to include Garrett anymore. I just feel like he wasn't that important to the show.