You turn him on in front of the pack (preference)

Scotty: You were all at Derek's loft, discussing something that bored you. Wrapping your arms around Scott's waist from behind, you started kissing his neck; your hands exploring his chest and abs. Scott shuddered and turned so you could kiss his lips rather than his neck. You stopped as you realized everyone was watching you two. "Boner alert," Stiles giggled.

Hyperactive Spaz:  Scott, Isaac, and Stiles were playing video games on the couch; there were no spaces left so you sat Stiles' lap. It was comfortable at first, until you started shifting to find a better position. Stiles didn't seem to mind, but once you stood he immediately pulled you back down. "Um, maybe you should stay here, (Y/N)," Stiles suggests nervously. Scott started to laugh. "Why, Stiles? Does she need to feed your puppy a...bone?" Isaac and Scott burst out laughing as you and Stiles blushed.

Sour wolf: The pack was having a meeting at Derek's loft. You were sitting on the couch with a disinterested look on your face. Coming up with an idea, you directed your gaze to Derek. When he caught your gaze, you started to make suggestive faces. You heard Derek curse under his breath. "(Y/N), stop it. I'm trying to explain something." All attention turned to you. "What do you mean?" You said innocently, knowing Derek was getting frustrated. "Okay, (Y/N), upstairs now. The rest of you," he paused for a second to look at you the continued ,"Leave."

Curly: You were waiting with Isaac in Stiles' jeep. Another murder had happened; the whole pack was here as Stiles tried to talk to his dad. "Are you cold?" Isaac asked. You nodded, causing him to take off his sweatshirt and hand it to you. It was way to big, but it was warm. Isaac's eyes stayed glued to you as his breathing became uneven. "You look great in that." You smiled and blushed. "Still cold." You nodded. He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into his chest. You could see your breath in the cold air. Looking down at your lips, he slowly leaned down. Your lips met, but quickly pulled away as the door opened. "Damn, taking foggy Windows to a whole mother level," Stiles cursed.