7 minutes in heavan/TruthOrDare/SpinTheBottle Part1 (preference)

Scott:

7 Minutes In Heaven

You all sat down in a circle, getting ready to play 7 Minutes In Heaven. You didn't even really like the game, but you were being forced by Stiles to play. Scott spun the bottle and it stopped on you. Your cheeks grew red as you slowly stood up and followed Scott into the closet. You heard a little click, meaning the door was now locked.

You looked up from your hands to Scott. He was smiling down at you. "Screw it," he whispered and smashed his lips onto yours. You smiled into the kiss and set a hand on the back of his neck, pulling his lips closer. He pushed you against the wall and set his hands on your waist. He pulled away for just enough time to rip off his shirt and attacked your lips hungrily.

The door swung open and you immediately pulled away. "Well looks like you two had fun."

Stiles:

Truth Or Dare

You walked into your best friend, Stiles' house and smiled as everyone there yelled a hey. "We were just about to start truth or dare, wanna join?" Malia asked. You sighed knowing you didn't have a choice. They were going to make you play anyway. You sat in between Stiles and Liam after throwing your jacket on the couch.

"I'll go first," Lydia said and we all waited for her to make a choice. "Stiles, truth or dare?" Lydia asked and he nervously looked over at me. "Uh, truth!" He said and looked back over at her. "Okay, do you have feelings for Y/N?" She asked, causing you to blush. He sighed and looked over at you. "Yeah, I do. Very strong feelings," he said, causing you to smile. "I like you to, Stilinski."

Isaac:

Spin The Bottle

You grabbed the glass champagne bottle and ran back for the living room. You set the bottle down in the middle and looked around. Scott reached forward and spun the bottle around, landing on Kira. They looked over at each other and began to lean in. They kissed for about 30 seconds then pulled away. "Isaac, your turn," Scott decided and he sighed, but reached out and spun it anyway. It landed on you.

He crawled across the circle and you met him halfway. You set a hand on the back of his neck to make it easier for you and your lips met. His touch was very gentle. After a minute you pulled away and pressed your foreheads together. He set his hands on your waist and pulled you over to him, setting you in his lap. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and you smiled hugely. "Of course!"

Derek:

7 minutes in heaven

You sighed as you spun the bottle, it landing on Derek. Isaac smirked over at you as you an Derek walked into the closet. You looked up at him, a small smile pulling at your lips. "So, what do you-" he cut you off by kissing you.

Derek wrapped his arms around your waist as you tried to wrap your around his neck. He grabbed both of your wrists in one of his large hands and held them above your head. He pulled away from the kiss and stared down at you, cupping your cheek. He softly rubbed your cheek with his thumb and you leaned into his touch. He dropped your wrists and lifted you up, causing you to wrap you legs around his waist. He held your bum to support you before kissing you passionately once again.

The door opened and you two were aware. Derek just growled and shut the door with his foot.