#21 & 22::Liam Dunbar

#21: "You fell asleep so I tucked you in"

#22: "You're cute when you sleep"

Groaning softly as you wake up, you rub your eyes and stretch out, taking a few minutes to realize you were not in your own bed.

"Good morning," Liam smiled, watching in amusement as you looked around in confusion.

At some point in your sleep, you had rolled over on top of Liam and slept the rest of the night with your head in the crook of his neck and your body directly on top of his.

"Morning. Sorry if I'm too heavy," you mutter, slightly embarrassed as you start to roll off of him, but he holds you tightly in place.

"You're not nearly as heavy as you think you are," he says with a smile, leaning in and pressing a peck to your nose. "You're cute when you sleep, you know."

You scoff, sitting you slightly so that you can look at him with one eyebrow arched.

"You were watching me sleep?"

"Well, I mean you fell asleep so I tucked you in. I kind of had to look at you. Plus you woke me up when you rolled on top of me," Liam laughed.

You can't keep the smile off your face as you glance away from him, trying to hide the smile. "I've been awake for five minutes and I'm already blushing."

He smiles proudly, practically beaming.

"Exactly the way you should start your days."