Garett

A/N

So I know Garett was a assassin and was trying to kill all the supernaturals, but that doesn't make him any less hot so I wanted to make one for him where his isn't a total psycho.
----------/::\----------

Your pov

You walked into the Spring Formal, your arm entangled with your boyfriend, Garett's. You and Garett had been dating for a couple months and you couldn't be any happier with him.

He lead you over to the refreshments and handed you a drink. You smiled and carefully grabbed it. "You look beautiful," he said and you blushed.

You were wearing a dress with a white top and a black skirt, it ended just above my knees. You were also wearing a pair of black ankle boots. You had left your hair in its wavy state and had placed a flower crown nearly on your head. You had put on some makeup, but not much. Just lipstick and a light colored mascara. You wore a gold colored necklace that Garett had given you for your birthday three weeks ago and a pair of black rose earrings.

"Thanks," you said and threw your empty cups in the garbage can. You watched the couples dance just as the song ended and a new one began. Photograph by Ed Sheeran. "May I have this dance?" Garett asked, holding out his hand. You giggled and placed your hand in his.

He lead you out to the dance floor and tightly wrapped his arms airing your waist. You wrapped your small hands around his neck and laid your head in his shoulder. You hummed along to the song as you two slowly swayed to the song.

"We keep this love in a photograph, we save these memories for ourselves. Where are hearts are never broken, eyes are never closing, time's forever frozen still."

The sparked blasted loudly and you closed your eyes and just thought about your time with Garett. You two had have so much fun with each other. You two were always together. You were inseparable.

"Y/N?" Garett said, snapping you out of your thoughts. "What?" You said and you realized the song was over. "What's wrong?" He asked and you smiled. "Nothing, I was just lost in thought," you said and he chuckled. "What were you thinking about?" He asked and you began to blush. "Us." He bent down and kissed your forehead.