The band you listen to together+your favorite song (preference)

Scott: Bring Me The Horizon (A/N: I call dibs on Matt N.)
Throne//That's The Spirit
"You can throw me to the wolves. Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack."

Stiles: All Time Low (A/N: I call dibs on Zack.)
Missing You//Future Hearts
"Paint the walls black and scream, 'Fuck the world cause it's my life. I'm gonna take it back.' And never for a second blame yourself."

Derek: Pierce The Veil (A/N: Jamie is forever mine.)
Caraphernelia//Selfish Machines
"What if I can't forget you? I'll burn your name into my throat. I'll be the fire that'll catch you."

Isaac: Fall Out Boy (A/N: Fucking Andy's butterfly voice.)
Fourth Of July//American Beauty/American Psycho
"You and I were, you and I were fire, fireworks that went off too soon."

Liam: Panic! At The Disco (A/N: Brendon Urie. Comment if you agree
LA Devotee//Death Of A Bachelor
"I wouldn't change it, no. Wouldn't ever try to make you leave, no."

Brett: Sleeping With Sirens (A/N: Justin fucking Hills is literally my life.)
Better Off Dead//Madness
"She doesn't know she's beautiful cause no one's ever told her so and the demons that she hides, are all she knows."

Parrish: Twenty Øne Piløts (A/N: Jishwa's my fren.)
Tear In My Heart//Blurryface
"She's the tear in my heart, I'm alive. She's the tear in my heart, I'm on fire. She's a butcher with a smile, take me farther than I've ever been."

Theo: 5 Seconds Of Summer (A/N: I'll fight anyone for Calum.)
Daylight//Amnesia EP
"I got a taste for it and I'm obsessed. Lying here, no fear of the darkness. Now, I'm not happy unless I'm close enough to you."

Jackson: The Vamps (A/N: Swear to god, I'll kill the first person to even look at Connor the wrong way lol)
Rest Your Love//Wake Up
"When the stars go out, you can rest you love on me. And when the world gets loud, baby you can rest your love on me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I got my first ever suspension today. I didn't do anything wrong tho. Literally this girl-who-shall-remain-unnamed went to the office and told our principal, Mr. Rice, that I called her ugly and said that'd she'd never get a boyfriend or a husband. Well long story short, I never called her anything, but I also wasn't even allowed to tell my side of the story so I got an in-school-suspension for something I didn't do.

But looking back on the situation, after I heard the term suspension even come out of Rice's mouth, I almost had a full blown panic attack.

Then when I got home, I found out that my grandma took our oldest dog to the vet and had her put down.

I've never cried so much in my entire life. My head hurt so bad from crying, that I was dizzy and I felt like throwing up.

So my day's been great, how about yours??