Void Stiles for Elena

So she said she wanted something kid if like the one I made for Alex, but I didn't want them to be too alike so I changed some things up. Hope you still enjoy it Elena!!!
-------------------------------

I stood up in the hallway and noticed the nogitsune, who had taken the form of my boyfriend Stiles. He walked up to me and looked me in the eye. "Aren't you going to run in terror?" He asked and I smirked. "No, because I know that if Stiles is still in there, he won't let anything hurt me," I said and he chuckled. "There is no Stiles anymore," he said and raised his hand to slap me.

I flinched and readied myself for impact when it never came. I looked up at him and saw him struggling to bring his hand down. "I'm not gonna hurt her!" He yelled and I half smiled. "Yes you are," he said through gritted teeth. "No...........I'm.............not!" He yelled and collapsed to the ground.

I slowly kneeled down next to him and gently put a hand in his back. "Elena?" He said and I smiled. "I'm right here," I said and he looked up at me.

"Elena?!" I heard Scott yell. I turned around. "Scott!" I yelled and he ran around the corner. He crouched down next to me and furrowed his eyebrows. "It's Stiles," I whispered and he nodded. "Is it over?" Scott asked and Stiles sat back on his legs. "Yeah." I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. "We need to get back up there," he said and we followed him.

Stiles and I held hands as we followed him up. "Stiles?" I heard Lydia asked and he nodded. They hugged then he greeted everyone else. He then walked back over to me and kissed the side of my head. I giggled and wrapped my arm around his waist.