Theo Raeken :: #3, 19

#3: "You're not going out in that outfit."

#19: "Take your clothes off."

"You're not going out in that outfit."

You furrowed your brows as you pulled your chin to your chest, surveying your choice of clothes. "What's wrong with it?"

"What do you mean what's wrong with it?! It's super revealing, Y/N. I don't need guys looking at you."

"Theo, I'll stay by you and then everyone will know that we're together. Problem solved, now let's go," you explained, rolling your eyes and tried to walk past him. He grabbed your arm and pulled you back in front of him. "Go change, please."

"Make me."

He raised his eyebrows and gently pushed you back into the room.

"What the hell are you doing?" You questioned angrily.

"Take off your clothes," he ordered, shutting the bedroom door as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Or what?"

"Or you won't be getting anything tonight."

Your anger subsided as the familiar feeling of lust returned. Your hands slightly shook as you removed your top. Theo's eyes refused to leave you, drinking in your form like he'd been dehydrated for weeks.

As your top fell to the ground, your hands moved to the waistband of your short skirt, making sure to lean down while taking it off as to show off your cleavage to Theo.

You straightened up and smirked at the low growl Theo let out at the small action. He moved past you to sit on the edge of the bed, grabbing your arm gently and pulled you to stand between his legs.

He unhooked your bra, throwing it onto the ground and took one of your hardened nipples into his mouth. You groaned, throwing your head back slowly.  Your hands slid into his hair, squeezing and pulling softly.

You could feel one of his hands slip down, moving your underwear to the side to swipe his fingers along your soaking slit.

He pulled away from your nipple and looked up at you innocently. "You're already soaked, princess."

Before you even had a chance to reply, he stuck two fingers in you, curling upwards quickly. You gasped, nearly choking and you clawed at his shoulders.

"Jesus, Theo."

He brought his thumb up to your clit, mercilessly pleasuring you. You were whining and shaking in front of him, so utterly over whelmed.

"Come on, princess. You know you want to come," he taunted.

You only whined i'm response, needing more. Theo wasn't going to give in that easily. He slipped is fingers out of you and brought them to his mouth, tasting you, a sly smile on his face as he leaned up towards your face.

"If you want to come, you're going to need to beg, princess."