Your favorite Musician/Your favorite song (preference)

Scott: Conor Maynard
Royalty//Royalty Single
"If I had the money, let me tell you how it'd be. We'd take over the country. Everyone would bow to me. Sit up in my palace and baby, you would be my queen. We'd run this shift together. Just you wait and see. We'll be royalty."

Stiles: Ed Sheeran
Shape Of You//(a/n the album name is the division sign but keyboards don't have that so.)
"I'm in love with the shape of you. We push and pull like a magnet do. Although my heart is falling too, I'm in love with your body. Last night you were in my room and now my bed sheets smell like you. Everyday discovering something brand new, I'm in love with your body."

Derek: ZAYN
I Don't Want To Live Forever//Fifty Shades Darker Movie Soundtrack
"I don't want to live forever. Cause I know I'll be livin' in vain. And I don't want to fit wherever, I just wanna keep calling your name until you come back home. I just wanna keep calling your name until you come back home. I just wanna keep calling you name until you come back home."

Isaac:
Gorilla//Unorthodox Jukebox
"Oh, I got a body full of liquor with a cocaine kicker and I'm feeling like I'm thirty feet tall. So lay it down, lay it down. You got your legs up in the sky with the devil in your eyes. Let me here you say you want it all. Say it now, say it now."

Liam: Jason Derulo
The Other Side//Tattoos
"In the beginning I never thought it would be you. When we were chillin, smiling in the photo booth. But we got closer, til you were eating off my spoon. And coming over and we would talk all afternoon."

Brett: Justin Bieber
Confident//Journals
"Focused, I'm focused. She got a body like that, ain't never seen anything like that ahhh. Like a fantasy in front of me ahh. I think there's something special going on. That's right, I think she's foreign. Think she foreign. Got passport, Mi Amore."

Theo: SoMo
Ride//SoMo
"I'm gon ride, I'm gon ride, I'm gin ride. I'm, I'm gon ride. On you baby, on you lady all night, all night. I'm gonna take care of your body, I'll be gentle don't you scream. Getting hotter, make it softer, feel your chest on top of me."

Jordan: Sam Smith
Lay Me Down//In The Lonely Hour
"Yes, I do. I believe that one day I will be where I was, right there, right next to you. And it's hard, the days just seem so dark. The moon, the starts, there nothing without you. Your touch, you skin, where do I begin? No words can explain the way I'm missing you."

Jackson: Charlie Puth
Marvin Gaye//Nine Track Mind
"We got this king size to ourselves. Don't have to share with no one else. Don't keep your secrets to yourself, it's karma sutra show and tell. Woah, there's loving in your eyes that pulls me closer. It's so subtle, I'm in trouble. But I'd love to be in trouble with you."