#34::Theo Raeken

#34: "You're breathtaking."

"Okay, this is the last box," he sighed as you started hanging up the decorations onto the tree Theo had dragged in here this morning.

"Thanks, Theo," you smiled and he just shrugged. You placed the small box that held the fairy lights on the table beside the tree and then turned to the armchair, picking up the jumper and then extending it towards him with a sweet smile. "Now please put this on?" you asked.

He stared at you for a couple of seconds. "I don't-"

"Please? For me?" you asked, still smiling widely. He rolled his eyes before grabbing the sweater, pulling it over his head, grabbing you around the waist and pulled you against him. "Hey!" you laughed, ruffling his hair a little before he scrunched his nose and shook his head a bit. "You are literally a puppy. What's wrong with you?" You asked him with a smile as he let you go.

"So what's the theme?" He sighed, pulling out some tinsel from the box.

"Well, I guess it's just red and green," you shrugged, reaching down to plug in the lights. "Just chrismassy, some blue bits here and there. I don't really think it's a theme. It's just colors," you explained, standing straight up and admiring the tree. "It's just missing the star." Theo took in the whole work of art, taking a couple steps back to grab the Polaroid camera he'd bought you for your birthday and took a few pictures then did the same with the camera pointed at you. You shied away a bit as Theo set the camera back down and hugged you from behind.

"You want a hand?" he asked with a small smile as you shrugged, which he took as a yes. He handed you the star before grabbing you tightly around the waist, lifting you up so you could place the star on top. You felt him chuckle as his head was in your chest, but he just put you down before his arms pulled you close to him, making you look at him oddly. He just smiled and placed his lips on yours, softly pulling back with a huge grin. "I love you," he whispered, eyes closed and forehead leaning on yours.

"I love you too."

"And for the record, you're breathtaking. Even more than this tree." You laughed slightly and hit his arm, hearing the snap of the Polaroid camera once more.

"Sorry to intrude, but it's hot cocoa night and you guys looked adorable," Kira defended herself with a smile.

"Are the others here too?"

"Yeah, Lydia and Scott are making the cocoa," she grinned. "I'll go help," she added after a couple of seconds before leaving the two of you.

"Sure this was a good idea?"

"Trust me, it'll be fine," you told him. "Besides, I love you," you added, making him grin before he kissed you once more and pulled you into the kitchen so the others didn't mess up what you had cleaned up earlier in the day.