Best friends...then more (preference)

Scott: You had always thought Scott was hot and adorable, but just seeing him do one arm chin ups was just, damn.

He was smirking at you as you sat on his bed with a novel. Wow," you whistled. "Was that completely necessary?" Scott jumped down. "Yeah, of course. Did it look okay?" He asked, an adorable and innocent smile playing on his lips.

"Yeah, really sexy, Scott," you joked. "Really?" His smile widened. "No, you looked like a dying hippo," you mastered sarcastically.

"Do you think it's good enough for this girl I've been trying to impress?" You felt you throat tighten as you forced a smile. "Y-yeah. It's sure to impress anyone you want it to." Scott nodded, secretly noticing your change in mood.

"Even you?" Your cheeks heated up as you nodded, standing to put your novel back in your bag. Once you turned, you were met with Scott's lips on yours.

You waisted no time in kissing back, making sure he knew how long you had been waiting for this.

Stiles:  You two had been playing games for a while and as you won the game, you jumped up in excitement.
Only to be pulled down by Stiles and land awkwardly on his lap. As you looked up, your noses almost touching, you could feel his warm breath as you started into his deep brown eyes.

He quickly kissed you, pulling away almost instantly. "Oh my god, sorry Y/N. I just um..." He hesitates before continuing. "I just, I love you." Smiling widely, you pecked his lips. "I love you too."

Derek: No one had thought that when Derek met you, he would actually like you. Soon, you were spending everyday after school at his place. You could somehow make him smile and every time he got a little roughed up, you cleaned him up.

You two ended up making food together, both of you standing side by side at the stove. Derek kept nudging your side. When you turned, his lips let yours, which led to some other things. Let just say, your food was pretty burnt ;)

Isaac: Isaac was never a fan of storms. Every time there was one, he ended up at your house.

You and Isaac were sitting on your bed, eating popcorn and waiting for the time storm to pass as a loud rumble of thunder shook through the house. The popcorn went flying as Isaac jumped, wrapping his arms around your waist tightly and hiding behind you.

The thunder came to an end as you looked at Isaac. His grip was slowly loosening as he sat up, keeping his arms around you.

As you studied him, you unintentionally leaned in and pressed your lips to his. He surprised you by kissing back almost instantly. As you pulled away, Isaac looked down. "I spilt the popcorn."

-------------------

Okay, I finally got around to updating. I know I said I had a pack imagine coming up, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it so I just scrapped it and wrote something better for you guys. I'll update more throughout the night.