#20::Theo Reaken

#20: "You're a nerd, but you're my nerd"

"I have a secret."

"Really?" Theo laughs, digging his head further into your neck. You smiled at this action. You were both dog-tired after a horrible week of dealing with the supernatural. You had managed to get away from the pack, deciding they could handle it on their own, and headed straight for home. So there you lay, his arms wrapped tightly around you as the TV played a movie you weren't paying attention to.

"Yes, really."

"Well, what's the secret?"

You snuggled closer to him, causing Theo's eyebrows to raise as he wrapped his arm even tighter around you. He kept his gaze trained on you, you soon doing the same. Theo couldn't help but giggle softly at the adorableness of you, causing a few giggles to slip past your lips as well. The secret had been forgotten for a moment as you, still giggling softly, wrapped your arms around his neck in a hug.

Theo suddenly remembered the conversation, rocking his brain to think of what the secret could possibly be.

"Well, Y/n, what's the secret?"

"Oh!" you exclaimed, straightening up in his arms, almost hitting her head against his chin. "I can't tell you. Then it wouldn't be a secret." Your eyes were bright as they danced with mischief, the color evident on your cheeks, and your hair was such a mess. Theo had never been more in love with you.

"C'mon," he pleaded, poking you in the side gently.

You thought for a moment before nodding decisively. You pushed herself up so your lips were level with his ear. "I love you."

You relaxed in his arms once again, looking into his beautiful eyes. "You're a nerd, but you're my nerd."

He pecked your lips softly. "And that's not a secret."