How you kiss (preference)

Scotty: You'll jump up, your arms instinctively wrapping around his neck as you eagerly kiss him. His hand will be resting either on your hips or around your waist, either way bringing you as close to him as possible.

Hyperactive Spaz: Your hand will be on the back of his head, fumbling with his hair as you two stare into each other's eyes, simply talking at first. Your other hand will be playing with the buttons of his flannel (if he's wearing one at the time). Being the awkward ass person he is, Stiles won't know what to do with his hands so they'll just be at his sides. Finally you'll bring his lips towards yours, kissing him softly.

Sourwolf: Hell brush his hand underneath your hair as you push your hands flat to his chest. His other hands would be on the lower portion of you back, pulling your body closer to his as he slowly kissed you, using all the passion Derek possesses.

Curly: You two would be talking at first, him cracking jokes just to see your smile, but after staring at his smile you just go for it. You push your lips together, having to stand on your toes though. Isaac will immediately kiss back, bending over you so you don't have to stand on your toes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These shall be their new names......

Obviously I had some ideas about what to write about soooooooo NEW UPDATES YAYYYYYYYYYYYY