Scott McCall

You watched as Scott made the next goal, putting Beacon Hills ahead of the other team. You set your hand on you stomach, a baby bump showing. The baby belonged to your long term boyfriend, Scott McCall.

Last night he had told you about how he planned to go to U.C. Davis to become a veterinarian. He had told you about what he had planned to do with his life and as proud as you were of him, you just didn't see how you could take care of this baby together while he's busy with everything.

Tears began welling in your eyes as you stood and climbed down the bleachers, knowing the decision you were about to make, no matter how mush it hurt, it was best for everyone. You had your mind convinced that this was the right thing to do, but your heart was a different story. You loved Scott with everything you could, but you had to do this. You had to do this so he could live his life like he planned to do.

You walked through the school, heading out to your car. "Y/N?" Scott yelled from behind you. "Y/N, wait." You kept walking, trying to ignore his pleads.

He suddenly set his hand on the wall beside your head, making you stop. "Where are you going?" He asked as you looked down at you baby bump.

"Scott, you can't live your life the way you want when you have this baby to take care of. I'm leaving so you can do what you want in life." Tears welled in Scott's eyes as he realized what you meant.

"Y/N, no-" You cut him off by trying to get past him. He pushed me back to the wall and slammed his lips onto your, forcing you to remember why you too had started this relationship in the first place.

You kissed back slowly, knowing that even if he didn't come after you, you wouldn't have been able to leave this behind anyway. Scott meant way to much to you, making impossible to just leave and forget about him.

His arms snaked around your waist as he picked you up and spun you in a circle, not breaking the kiss. You ran your hands through his hair as he pulled away, resting his forehead on yours.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Scott."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back and I am much better. I'm not under as much stress anymore and I haven't self harmed other than that once and I'll probably update a few times throughout the day.