Scott McCall pt.2

You opened your eyes slowly, feeling blood trickling down from your forehead.

"Yeah, I found her. I'll text you the address," Peter spoke into his phone. He quickly brought it down and sent the text before putting his phone unit his pocket.

Noticing your awaken state, he walked forward crouching down in front of you. "You see? My plans going just right. Lover boy's on his way right now and guess what? You get to watch as the life drains out of his eyes." You fought the bonds violently while tears welled up in your eyes.

"Peter?!" A voice called. Scott. "No!" Peter growled and covered your mouth. "Down here!" He turned to you. "Be quiet, or I'll kill you too." You nodded and he walked towards the stairs.

Scott stopped right next to Peter, Derek, Stiles, and Isaac following. Scott looked over towards you then back to Peter, realizing what was happening.

Stiles ran over to you and began to untie you as Scott, Isaac, and Derek all began to attack Peter. This went on for what felt like forever, but eventually Scott had Peter at his mercy.

"You thought you could steal my power?! I'm the alpha now Peter and you can't steal my power. Only a beta of my own making can steal my power. So next time you feel like pulling a stunt like this, think it through first." Scott punched Peter, knocking him unconscious.

Scott stood up and walked over to your shaking body. You stood up and jumped into his arms, letting the tears fall. "It's okay, baby girl. You got nothing to worry about anymore."

He set you on your feet and pressed a light kiss to your forehead. "I love you." You slightly smiled at those three words and pressed your lips to his. He pulled away after a few seconds and smiled widely. "I love you too."