Jordan for Nova

I crawled into my car and began my drive home from work. I tried to miss as many red lights as I could because then I would have to stop and think about everything that happened today.

I arrived at my shared home. I share it with my boyfriend of one year, Jordan Parrish. I slammed the door close behind me and slid down against it. I rubbed my temples and sighed.

"Nova?" I heard Jordan yell from upstairs. "Yeah," I said and he stepped outside of the room. He walked down and sat next to me. "What happened, babe?" He asked, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed once again. "Bad day at work. I got fired," I explained and he rubbed up and down on my arm. "It's okay, baby girl," he cooed and I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked and you stood up. "Can we build a fort?" I asked and he chuckled. "Of course." He kissed my forehead and we began to make the fort.

"What movie?" He asked and I thought about it. "How bout The Interview?" He smiled and put it in. He laid down next to me and and I cuddled into his side. He wrapped an arm around my waist and the other went behind his head.

About half way through the movie, I rolled over and placed one of my knees in the middle of his legs. I pressed my lips to his and he smiled. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and he placed his hand right above my bum.
I smiled and pulled away. "I love you," he said, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "I love you too."

We started to watch the movie together and my eyes began to droop. I yawned and Jordan's chest vibrated with laughter. "Come on, babe. Let's go to bed," he said and I stood up. I turned the movie off and jumped on Jordan's back. He chuckled and began to walk up to our room.

He set me on the ground and I walked into the bathroom with a pair of sweats and a tank top. I quickly changed and jumped on the bed next to Jordan.

He was laying down on his back and I laid down on half of his chest and he stretched his arm out. I intertwined our  finger together and kissed his cheek. I laid my head on his chest and we both fell asleep.

-----/::\-----

I hope you enjoyed this Nova!!!