#5::Isaac Lahey

#5: "Am I your lock screen?"

Isaac had taken notice of your strange behavior lately. You started to act more giggly, your phone obviously being the reason why. You were always on your phone and Isaac had started to feel a little suspicious. He'd tried to look at what was so funny multiple times, but you'd just turn your body away so he couldn't look. He just wanted to know why you were acting the way you were so suddenly.

Is she cheating on me? Isaac thought to himself as he watched you continuously flick through your phone, not looking up for even a second. He shook his head, mad at himself for even thinking that. He knew you cared for him, he just wanted more attention. He was honestly kind of hurt that you'd rather spend your time on that stupid phone than cuddling with him.

You, on the other hand, had no idea Isaac was hurt by your actions. He'd obviously getting slightly annoyed, but he never said anything. You looked up from the book you were reading on Wattpad and took in his irritable expression. Finally, you turned off your phone and placed it on the coffee table. Isaac looked over at you with raised eyebrows. "You actually put your phone down." You chuckled and placed yourself on his lap, Isaac firmly wrapping his arms around you instinctively.

The two of you sat in that position for hours, both of you eventually falling asleep. You were the first to wake up, looking around as you realized you were still in the same spot. Isaac was still fast asleep as you smiled softly, pecking his lips before reaching out for your phone. You made sure his eyes were still closed as you turned your phone back on, the picture of Isaac you'd set as your lock screen lighting up the room.

"No way." The words scared you half to death as you jumped in Isaac's arms, emitting a loud laugh from him. You quickly unlocked your phone, the picture disappearing. "Was that me? Am I your lock screen?" You quickly shook your head, not realizing you left Wattpad open. "What is that?"

His eyes traveled along the screen, reading the book, before you figured out what he was talking about. You tried to get up, but Isaac held you down, grabbing your phone. "Fan-fiction?" He asked, getting the answer from the blush creeping over your cheeks. He just chuckled as he handed your phone back, hugging you closer to his body. "Awe, my little fangirl," he gushes, placing kisses all over your face. You pushed him away, mortified.

"Stop, it's not funny," you whined, crossing your arms and pouting. "Don't get all mad. It's adorable," he joked, pinching your cheeks. "I like that I'm your lock screen. It's sweet." You blushed a deeper shade of red, pressing a soft kiss to Isaac's lips. "Just promise me one thing."

"Anything."

"I want more attention."