Stiles Stilinski

Your pov

You, Peter, and Stiles were all at Derek's loft while Scott and Derek are all at a 'meeting' with Decaulion, but you all know that they were going to start a fight. They had Boyd, Cora, and Isaac for backup.

"They shouldn't be doing this," you said worried for your brother, Derek.

"I know this is-" Stiles started.

The door was pushed open and in walked Kali and Ennis, growling. They shouldn't be here. They left the Decalion fight. There must be a reason.

Stiles and Peter shifted to stand in front of me, each holding out an arm out in front of me.

"Derek's not here," Stiles said.

"We know. We're here for her," Kali replied, pointing at you.

"What? Why?" Stiles asked, grabbing into your hand.

"She's Derek's family. Human sister. I would say that she might help his opinion is she was with us."

"Why not take Peter, he's family," Stiles offered.

Kali gave him a blank look. "Give us the girl or we will take her. We only need her for a call right now."

Ennis pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

Kali pulled out her claws and stalked towards you. Peter tried to attack, but Kali bats her asked like a fly. Stiles griped my arm and wouldn't let go.

"Let her go now, and we won't hurt her," Kali growls. Stiles grip loosened and you were ripped from him.

"Stiles!"

He tried to come after you, but Kali put one of her claws across my throat. He stopped and Ennis hands Kali the phone.

"Yes, I have her."

I heard Deucalion on the other side of the line. "Derek, as you can see, your predicament isn't the best right now."

"Derek!" I tell through the phone.

"Let her go," I heard him growl.

"Call off your guard dogs and go home. You're not winning this fight. Think of this as a generous donation for you and your park."

Stiles was pacing in front of you and tears were forming in his eyes.

Derek growls, but they leave. Kali hangs up the phone and brings her claws down. I ran into Stiles arms and dig my head in his neck breathing deeply.

"You're okay, you're okay," He says, calming down.

"I love you," I sigh into his neck.

"I love you."