Liam Dunbar

Liam loves cuddling. He makes sure to keep cuddle time until you guys are alone so it remains special to the both of you. Liam was normally to more 'dominant' one while you guys are cuddling. Whether your laying with your head on his chest or being his little spoon, he liked holding you in someway.

There were a few exceptions though.

Let's take today, for an example. Today was the official game against Devenford Prep and you could tell, something was wrong with Liam. He seemed almost...scared. It was like he thought something was going to randomly run onto the field and tear him in half.

He'd need lots of cuddles tonight.

So Liam's arms were wrapped around your waist as he laid on top of your torso, your legs tangled with his. As you rubbed comforting circles in his back, you also ran a hand through his soft hair as he snuggled his face into your neck.

After a while, he retracted his head just enough to rest it on your shoulder. With his face now nearly against your cheek, he pressed a soft kiss against your skin as you smiled.

"Are you okay, Liam?" You asked softly, not wanting to make it worse for him. He simply nodded, closing his eyes slightly. "Tired?" You asked, a hint of amusement in your voice. He nodded once more. "Then go to sleep, babe. I'll be right here when you wake up."

With that, Liam slowly drifted into a deep slumber, his grip around you not loosening. Your movements ceased as you followed in suit, turning your head to face his and pressing a small kiss to his forehead. Finally, you drifted off as well.