Brett Talbot

Your pov

"Brett!" You heard Liam yell. You ran over to them and hugged Brett, your boyfriend of 3 months. He kissed your cheek as you pulled away from the hug and intertwined your fingers together.

"I just wanted to say, have a good game," he said holding out his hand for Brett to shake. Brett laughed and looked around at his friends. "That's cute, Liam. Is that what anger management told you? Apologize and everything's fine? You demolished coach's car," Brett said, his smile now gone. "I paid for it," Liam replied. "Yeah, you're gonna pay for it. We're gonna break you in half out there and its gonna be all your fault," Brett said and you could see a drop of blood fall from Liam's fist and Stiles and Scott came pushing through you. Stiles pushed Liam back to Scott and looked at Brett.

"Hey, prep students, welcome to our little public high school. I'm Stiles, that's I firm handshake you got there. We are very excited for tonight's schrimadge, but let's keep it clean. Alright?" Stiles said before taking off with Liam and Scott. You and Mason watched them rush to where you guessed was the locker room. You looked back up at Brett and began talking.
-

-

-
You looked over at Brett, who was changing shirts for the schrimadge. "I don't care if he's a foot taller than me, I think I can take him," Liam said and you nodded, not really hearing what he said. "What do you think you're doing?" Liam asked after a moment of silence. "What?" You asked and he raised his eyebrows and bit his bottom lip. "Just agreeing with you. I'm being agreeable," you said and turned your attention back to Brett. "You think he's hot, don't you?" Liam asked. "No! No, not at all. No way. Maybe. Yeah, maybe a little," you answered and Liam nodded. Brett looked over at you and Liam turned his gaze back to you. "He wants to destroy me," he said. "I think you can definitely take him. Then give him to me," you said and he chuckled. "Whatever. Just go out there and kick there prep school asses," you said, patting his back.
-

-

-
Brett and Liam both fell to the ground and you shot up. They both groaned in pain and you ran over to Liam. Scott and you helped him stand up. "How hard did you hit him?" Scott asked and Liam held out his arm. "I didn't, he hit me," he explained and we looked down at his arm. You could see the bone was moved out of place and Scott looked around. "Close your eyes," Scott said pulling off his gloves. Liam obeyed and Scott carefully moved the bone back.

You walked over to Brett next and leaned over him. You helped the referee pick him up and take him to the locker room.

You two set him down on the ground and he left. You stayed with Brett and began to wait for the medic to come in. You were really worried about Brett. He was breathing real heavily and he groaned in the pain every once in a while. He raised his head up and looked behind you.

His eyes suddenly got wide and a hand grabbed your wrist and pulled out back. You tried to stop yourself, but they put your wrist in a pair of handcuffs that were hanging from one of the lockers with all the holes in them. You fought the bonds and they set a piece of duct tape over your mouth. You screamed and tears flowed freely down your face. Brett began to crawl away and Violet, a girl from school, walked after him. She walked in front of him and he looked up at her. "What are you doing?" He asked and he smirked. "You were cut with a poison blade. It was laced with Wolves bane. It won't kill you, but this will," she said and showed him the thermal cut wire she held.

He began to crawl away again and she walked after him. She kicked his hand out from under him and he stopped. "Why are you doing this?" He asked. "'Cause you're worth a lot of money Brett," she answered.

He began to crawl once again and she put one foot on each side of his torso and wrapped the wire around his neck. She tightened it and pulled back, choking him. You screamed and pulled, trying to get to Brett. You were trying so hard your wrist began to bleed.

She dropped him when she heard footsteps and quickly hid. Scott appeared in the door way and looked at you then down at Brett. He stepped further in and Violet jumped behind him. She wrapped the wire around his neck and began to choke him. "They said I shouldn't try, but I got one. I got an alpha," she said and Scott held the wire away from his neck and turned around slowly.

He pulled the wire out of her grasp and picked her up by her neck. She began to cough, her feet moving rapidly, trying to reach the floor. He shoved her into the wall hard and she blacked out. He dropped her body to the ground and kneeled down in front of you. Stiles came stumbling to the door way as Scott slowly took of the duct tape.

You gasped for breathe, your throat sore from all of the screaming and he turned around to Stiles. "I think you better call your dad," he said and Stiles nodded.
------/::\-----
A/N

So I stole this idea from the fourth season and I changed some. I guess this one wasn't really romantic, but oh well.