● Four ●

Izuku tossed and turned on his bed, his body wracked with pain and discomfort. He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt this sick, and he was starting to worry. He knew he needed to see a doctor, but he was reluctant to call in sick to work. He was only a few spots away from reaching #1, and the last thing he needed was to miss his patrol shifts. It was enough of a struggle since he had to stay home during his heats - he didn't need this too.

Despite his will to go to work, the discomfort in his lower abdomen became too much to bear, and he decided to take a day off to focus on his health. He sent a message to his agency, explaining his predicament and promising to make up the lost time later.

Meanwhile, Katsuki was getting ready for his own patrol shift. While he laced his boots, he couldn't help but notice that Izuku looked unwell. The pheromones the omega was releasing was nothing he had smelled before. A mixture of sweet and sour filled the air as he approached Izuku's bedroom door and gently knocked. "Hey, are you okay?"

Izuku struggled to respond, wincing as he sat up in bed. "Not really," he admitted. "I'm not feeling so great. I texted my agency, I'm taking the day off."

Katsuki furrowed his brow in concern. "What's wrong?"

Izuku hesitated, not sure how to proceed. He knew that he couldn't keep this secret for long, and that he needed Katsuki's support. With a deep breath, he blurted out, "I think something might be wrong with my inner omega, after all."

Bakugou tensed as he leaned against the doorway, crossing his arms. "What makes you say that?" He asked. He already knew Izuku had been having issues with his hormones in the past month. But if he was going to help his omega, he needed more information. 

"My heat was supposed to start three days ago. It's always on time, this is the first time it's ever been late. Ever since my last heat, I've been feeling really weird. I'll try and look into it on the internet today. There's a medical site I heard about and I want to check it out - maybe it'll give me some answers for my symptoms." The small hero muttered, bringing his knees to his chest. A silence roamed between the two as Izuku struggled to find something else to say. "You should get going, you'll be late. I'll text you if I find anything." He smiled, looking over to the handsome alpha. 

"Alright, I'm off, then." The blond waved off as he disappeared into the hallway. Izuku sighed as he looked over to the messy bed. He glanced down to his underwear, bite marks trailing down his thighs. Katsuki had entered his rut over a week ago, yet the hickeys and marks on his body still showed. It just proved how rough and dominant the alpha came out to be during his times of need. Not that Midoriya was complaining, though. He didn't mind. 

As the sound of the front door closing and locking filled Izuku's eardrums, his hands reached out to the laptop resting on the headboard. He immediately flipped it open, clicking on the Google icon before typing away furiously. 

Abdominal Pain

He sighed as he realized he hadn't been specific enough, since the results were nothing but indigestion and food poisoning. He knew that wasn't it; his bowels were working just fine and he hadn't eaten anything that led him to feel sick. This had been going on for too long for it to be food poisoning. He knew his best bet was to simply call his doctor and ask for an appointment, but he wanted to know a bit about his condition so he could have an idea of what to expect. His eyes trailed over one of the results for his search, making his feel uneasy. Cancer was also a common reason for stomach aches, it seemed, but Midoriya skipped over it. He kept every bit of information in the back of his mind, just in case it would come in handy later.