● Twenty-Six ●

"She's so... Small." Katsuki hummed quietly, smiling down into the crib. Crimson eyes made their way to the hospital bed where a tired omega sat. 

"I know. She looks like you a lot." He hummed, looking over to the sleeping infant. She seemed comfortable, wrapped up neatly in a soft hospital blanket with her father watching over her since she had been set there. 

"I think she looks like you. Her facial features and all. She's got your nose." Bakugou chuckled. 

It was seven o'clock in the morning, both parents feeling exhausted. None of them had gotten any rest since leaving their home when Midoriya started labor. Their parents still waited patiently in the waiting room on the first floor, most likely resting as they waited for their go-ahead to meet their grandbaby. 

"Why're her eyes black?" The blond muttered, watching the child squirm and open her eyes for a brief moment. Midoriya sighed, resting his head back against a pillow with a smile. 

"Babies are rarely born with an eye color. Their eye color only comes in around 6 months old." The greenette explained, peeking over to his daughter. He smiled wide as she grunted, yawning as her fists waved around. Although she was only 4 hours old, she clearly loved to move. 

"Really?" The alpha chuckled, speaking softly. "Pretty princess." He hummed, gently poking his daughter's tummy through the bundle of blankets. He looked over to her soft blond hair, unable to erase the smile that was seemingly permanent now. Ever since she was delivered, he hadn't been able to stop grinning. "She's so lightweight, too." He spoke, thinking back to when he held her only an hour ago. 

"Seven pounds." Izuku giggled. He sighed as he closed his eyes, his smile fading as sleep threatened to take over his system. "Healthy." His lips parted as he muttered. "I can't believe she's finally here. My pregnancy is over." He smiled weakly. 

Katsuki chuckled as he watched the omega drift in and out of sleep, looking down to the girl in the crib. Small dark eyes stared up at him, seemingly sleepy yet curious. "You should get some rest, nerd. You're clearly exhausted." He smirked, smiling down at his newborn pup. 

"Mm, no." The greenette responded, eyes reopening. "You should go get our parents, I'm sure they're dying to meet her." He smiled, pushing back his sleep. 

"You're half-dead. Rest, for fuck's sake. Our parents can wait." Bakugou argued. Izuku frowned, his brows furrowing as he tried his best to keep emerald eyes opened. 

"I'm fine, really. I want them to meet her as soon as possible. Once they leave, I'll rest. We both will." The omega huffed, his tone dry. Bakugou sighed as he knew Izuku was stubborn and always put others before himself. There was no way he was going to win this. 

"She is absolutely adorable." Inko cooed, green eyes taking in the sight of her first grandchild. "So small, precious." She continued, awestruck. 

"She looks a lot like Izuku, in my opinion." Mitsuki smiled, pressing a hand on her hip as she looked over to green curls. "She's blonde, sure. But her facial features resemble yours." The woman spoke, looking back down to the gurgling infant. Every little noise she made was cute; every whine, whimper, hic, gurgle and groan. She was just so small, trying to communicate her new emotions to everyone through little sounds.