● Fifteen ●

"17 weeks already, I can't believe this." Inko cooed, gently placing a hand on her unborn grandchild's bump. 

"Why the fuck haven't you taken paternity leave?" Mitsuki hissed, standing a few feet away. She glanced over to her son, seated next to the expecting omega. "You've been treating him right, huh?" 

"I'm going on leave in 11 weeks, hag. Calm the fuck down." The alpha cursed, looking over to the gifts on their coffee table. The baby shower had gone wonderfully and the couple had received a ton of gifts. Everyone had already left except for the two's parents and All-Might, who had stayed behind to learn more. 

The soon-to-be parents had just returned from a doctor's appointment, the day before. Inouye had finally given them dates as reference for their journey; their baby had been conceived on July 27th, and Midoriya's due date was April 27th next year. Katsuki was meant to take his paternity leave in 78 days, being February 8th, when Izuku's third trimester starts. 

It was now November 23rd. 

"Have you figured out a name yet?" Masaru asked, fixing his glasses. "Are you going to give them a godfather and godmother?" 

"Oh, well, Kacchan and I have spoken about names. We found Shiki for a girl, and Mio for a boy." Midoriya hummed happily. 

"Those are adorable." Inko muttered, shifting in her seat. 

"And, the godmother, godfather thing. Who're you choosing?" Mitsuki glanced over to her son, watching him tense under her glare. 

"We're not giving our kid godparents, as far as I know." Katsuki snarled. He didn't see the point. The only reason he'd have to assign godparents would be in case of he and Izuku's passing. And he knew he would... He couldn't die knowing he had a pup at home. "And if we do end up choosing some, it sure as hell won't be you, hag. Auntie Inko and All Might would make better godparents." The blond gave a cocky smirk, immediately met with a slap in the back of the head. 

His mother started to bicker as Toshinori explained to Izuku that he wasn't suited to be a godfather and wasn't very good with children, and that he'd rather see Masaru taking the role. The living room remained full of chattering until the remaining visitors finally left, now being almost 10PM. Then, it suddenly became silent again. 

"Well." Izuku broke the silence, leaning forward to pull a gift bag close, making sure to avoid the empty food tray. "We ended up getting a lot of gifts. Look at what Yaoyorozu got us!" Izuku spoke, pulling out a pack holding doorway jumper. "She got us this, too." He hummed, pulling out a box holding a video and audio monitor. He smiled as Bakugou shifted comfortably next to him, pointing at the large box in the corner of the room. 

"Damn half-n-half really outshined everyone, though. Those things are expensive." Katsuki spoke, pointing at the boxed carriage. A bow had been placed on top, showing off it was a gift. The dual-haired male had gone out to buy a multi-purpose luxury baby stroller. Bakugou had looked at it online but hadn't bought it because of it's price - nearly 120000¥. 

Inko had gotten them a highchair, All Might had bought a pair of small white baby boots. Mitsuki and Masaru had brought a toy rattle, burp cloths, wipes, blankets, a bedding kit for the crib, and a few more small things. Their former classmates had all brought similar things, such as a few items of maternity clothing for Izuku, a maternity pillow, a bath kit for the expecting parent and baby, a washbasin... Mostly little things the parents hadn't thought about and couldn't necessarily afford at the time. 

"This is cute." Bakugou scoffed, pulling a small, light-blue onesie from another bag. "Kinda boyish though." He added, staring at the elephant print on the front. He smiled as he glanced over to Izuku, who rummaged through a bag Iida had brought him.