● Forty-Four ●

It was August 5th when Katsuki and Izuku decided to hold their engagement party at Masaru and Mitsuki's house. Their main idea was to have a small familial get-together at their apartment, but Mitsuki had insisted on inviting their friends as well, and to hold the event in Masaru's garden. 

Katsuki was against it, at first. But Izuku convinced him to go along since he figured it'd be good for Moon to socialize with other people, and he knew she'd love crawling around different flower beds. 

"God damn it, he could have bought you one with a bigger diamond. And what the fuck happened to the gold? Hm? Silver, seriously?" The blonde woman sighed, looking over to her son with a disappointed look. Katsuki tensed, giving her a scowl as he looked away to his former classmates who chattered around the garden while eating snacks and drinking punch. 

"Oh, I think it's the most gorgeous ring I've ever seen." Izuku commented, looking down to the band around his finger. "He got it customized, so the diamond would be heart-shaped. I think that's just... Great." He huffed, a smile crawling onto his lips. 

"You know, if you would have told me 5 years ago that you two would be here today, I never would have believed you." Toshinori shook his head, earning a timid giggle from his successor. 

"Oh come on, All Might." The omega huffed. "I've always liked Kacchan, wasn't it obvious back in UA?" He muttered, watching the blond shake his head. 

"No, all the teachers thought you two hated each other. So when you mated, it was a shock to everyone." The man explained, taking a sip from his red beverage. 

"Oh." The freckled man blushed, feeling his alpha's grip tighten around his shoulders. He looked over to crimsons, smiling at how focused Bakugou was on their friend. He looked over to Kaminari, who sat next to the fountain with Aiya and Moon. "Kacchan, stop staring. Just go over there." He chuckled, nudging the blond. 

"No, I know Dunce-Face can take care of her. I just don't like seeing her so close to the fountain. If she crawls in." He huffed, turning his attention to emeralds for a second. Izuku nodded, moving his feet so the swing they were seated on would move. He smiled as he leaned back looking around the Mitsuki, Masaru, Inko and Toshinori who sat in camping chairs just a few meters away from them.

It had already been three weeks since their engagement, and they hadn't planned much yet. With work, and taking care of Moon, things were hectic so they barely had any time to plan things. 

"Oi, hag." Katsuki suddenly sighed, taking his eyes off of Kaminari and Jiro. 

"What?" Mitsuki jolted, taking a bite from the cookie she held. She sat comfortably in her chair, crossing her legs as she intertwined her free hand with her husband's who sat next to her. 

"Was it easy, raising me? You know, after I turned two." He asked, glancing over to Inko who seemed busy chatting with Yagi. 

"Hm? Fuck no. You were a pain in the ass since the moment you were born. You threw tantrums every ten minutes, and not to mention how you refused to get potty trained. Oh, and the fact that you didn't respect anyone whatsoever. We couldn't even bring you out in public without having you wander off to kick someone's leg." She chuckled, earning an eye roll from her son. 

"Do you think Moon's gonna be like that?" He asked, glancing back to his daughter who seemed to enjoy herself with the older toddler. She was almost 15 months old, while Aiya was 2 years old. Yet, they seemed to get along quite well. 

"I don't think so. Moon's more relaxed and calm, compared to how you were." Mitsuki shrugged, glancing over to her granddaughter. 

"She reminds me of Izuku, when he was that age." Inko chimed into the conversation, making Bakugou smile at the thought.