● Eighteen ●

January 11th.

Only four weeks remained before Katsuki would take his paternity leave. 

Four months to go before Izuku was due to give birth. 

The nursery had finally been completed, and the only thing left for the couple to purchase was baby clothing, bottles and diapers. 

"How's this?" Bakugou muttered, glancing up to closed eyes and a scrunched expression. 

"Very nice." Izuku replied, glancing down. He smiled as the blond focused on his task, gently massaging his legs and feet. "Can you do my left one now?" He hummed, watching contently as Bakugou switched to his left leg. He smiled wide as Katsuki continued to rub down to his ankle, moving his foot around in hopes of relieving some pain. After all, the greenette had been avoiding to stand up because of how sore his feet and ankles were for the past few days. The alpha had promised to help make it feel better on his day off, Sunday, and that's just what he was doing. 

Their pup was now around 11 inches and was estimated to weigh two pounds. A few new symptoms had introduced themselves in Midoriya, such as back pains, heartburn, and leg cramps. Their baby was slowly starting to become more active and the omega often felt their child's movements. 

Another change that was starting to make Izuku insecure and uncomfortable was his chest. It had obviously started to swell, his nipples being sensitive and overall chest area being sore. He had spoken about it with his doctor and had gotten advice from Jiro and his mother, which led him to buy a wireless pregnancy bra. It looked somewhere between a chest binder and a regular women's bra, but Izuku didn't mind too much. He only wore it for extra comfort and to keep his shirt from rubbing on his chest too much, which could cause a rash. 

"You're really good with your hands, Kacchan." Izuku hummed, looking down to the blond's movements. He smiled as Bakugou sighed quietly, moving back to the other leg. 

"You should know that already." Katsuki muttered, a smirk forming on his lips. A frown took place on Izuku's lips as his brows furrowed together. 

"Ew, don't be dirty, Kacchan." He muttered, a blush covering freckles. A silence roamed as Bakugou struggled to get rid of his cocky smile. 

"What do you want for dinner?" The blond eventually hummed, slowly letting go of Izuku left foot and pressing it back on the carpet. He groaned as he stood up from the floor, glancing over to the sofa where the greenette sat in thought. 

"Can we order some take-out? McDonald's, or Burger King?" He hummed, eyes widening with a smile. 

"Our budget for take-out this week is six thousand yen. You sure you wanna blow it tonight? And on fast-food?" The blond muttered. He wasn't exactly the type who liked McDonald's or Burger King. When it came to take-out, he preferred traditional Japanese dishes, Chinese foods or Taco Bell's. He always found McDonald's burgers funny-tasting and Burger King's fries too soggy. 

"Please? It can be Taco Bell, if you want. I just want take-out." Izuku muttered, his smile fading as he noticed the uncertain look on his lover's face. Bakugou sighed, looking down to the coffee table as he grabbed his cell phone. 

"Alright, Taco Bell it is, then."