● Thirty-Four ●

Izuku sighed, closing the door to their hotel room with a smile. He turned to face Katsuki who dropped their bags on the large bed, glancing around the place. It was nice, cozy. Peaceful. 

"Happy now?" The blond breathed out, sitting on the edge of the bed. Izuku stiffened, nodding with a weak smile. 

"Very much so." He chuckled. "I missed being alone with you; this is refreshing." He hummed. His heart flipped inside his chest at the new scenery. Being away from home and from Moon was nice. Sure, they would miss their pup for the next two days, but having time together without a baby was also important. 

"So?" Bakugou suddenly huffed, breaking the silence. Curious and confused emeralds glued themselves to the expectant blond, unsure what he wanted. "So... What're we doing for the next 48 hours?" The tall man raised a brow. 

"Uhm." Izuku muttered, tensing as he nervously shifted on his feet. He stepped closer, taking a seat next to a bored-looking alpha. "I mean, I know you're suppressing your rut right now. If you want release, we could go for a few rounds." He timidly spoke, a blush racing across freckled cheeks. "Or, we could sit and just talk together. Maybe watch some T.V... Go down to the pool and swim, maybe?" He suggested, unsure.

"Sounds good to me. Did you pack condoms?" The blond looked over, undoing his belt without getting up. Izuku felt his stomach churn in excitement, instincts clawing at his insides and begging to be slammed down onto the mattress and used until he couldn't breathe any longer. He pressed his thighs together, his slick production picking up at the thought. 

"Mhm. In my suitcase, I brought 3." He muttered, sitting still as he watched the blond walk over to their bags. He removed his T-Shirt as his lover threw off his own tank top and pants, leaving him in nothing but underwear. 

(Very Light: NSFW \\ SMUT)

(If you're not comfortable reading this, skip to the non-nsfw section. It will be marked.)

(Enjoy!)

Izuku was quick to get everything ready, prepping the bed for them as he kicked off his jeans, getting installed against pillows he had set against the headboard. His eyes glued to his alpha, who roamed around the bed while fiddling with the condom. 

"Good, they're not expired, this time." The blond spoke, unwrapping it as he crawled atop the greenette. Izuku felt a wave of excitement overtake him as he reached down to prep himself, gently caressing his erection while biting his lip to hold back a moan. They hadn't done anything like this in a good while. 10 months, actually. "Ready?" Katsuki huffed, glancing down to needy greens as he received a nod. 

"Mhm." Midoriya hummed in response, not really liking how Bakugou seemed unexcited to get into this. The blond seemed completely unbothered by the whole situation and it made Izuku feel as if Katsuki really was uninterested in him and might actually be seeing someone else. 

"Alright. I won't be gentle." Bakugou muttered, propping his hands ate both sides of the omega's head as he lined his hips up with Izuku's slicked entrance. The greenette chewed at his lip as he stared up at the ceiling, feeling the blond kiss at his collarbone a few times. 

Should he talk to him about the blue house? What if Bakugou really is seeing someone? He's not sure his heart can take such news. 

A moan escaped pink lips as a feeling overtook him, one he had missed a lot. A stray tear rolled down his cheek, nails gripping at the other's broad back. "Oh, crap- I missed this so much." He spoke, eyes fluttering to a close. He heard the blond chuckle near his ear, his voice low and smooth enough to send shivers down the omega's spine.