A fresh start?

We flew back to South Africa on the second of January, late afternoon. When we arrived, Scar drove us to another one of Siyabonga's apartments. It was an open plan kitchen to livingroom with a floor to ceiling window leading to a balcony in the livingroom. Once again, it was in a private estate.

To your left, it was a wide hallway with a mirror on the wall. From the entry point of the hallway, there were two large plants on either side. There were two doors on each side. I walked to the one on the left end when Scar called out to me. "That's your door."

He pointed to the door on the right. I gave a nod of understanding and walked to the door. The minute I opened it, I smelt Siyabonga.  It seemed like he'd been here all along. My heart was beating very fast and I stepped out to catch my breath.

"You okay Sisi?" I jumped in fear as I felt the hand on my shoulder. Sinokuhle stared at me in shock. "Sorry, I was deep in thought." I reasoned. "I can see that. What had you so distracted?" I shook my head. "Nothing important. " I took a deep breath and entered the room once more.

I walked to the closet and lo and behold, Siyabonga's clothes. I placed my bags infront of the closet and then I walked out. I checked the room across mine and found Belle and Kelvin jumping on the bed. "Okay, get off the bed now. It's time to sleep." They protested until I warned them of a hiding that they would receive if they didn't sleep.

They then complained of hunger and I had no choice but to ask Scar to get us some take out. He returned in a moment, from the kitchen, with a box of pizza. "I had a feeling they'd be hungry. " he shrugged, placing the two cans of cold drink besides the box. The two hyper cubs began chanting 'pizza, pizza, pizza' non stop so I handed them each a slice and instructed that they eat immediately.

They had no problem obliging so they ate in peace. I helped them drink their drinks before letting them watch TV for an hour. During that hour, I walked back to the bedroom I would soon call mine-just until I'd find my own place- and then I took each and every single piece of clothing that belonged to him, and I put them in one of the suitcases I found in the far back of the closet.

Once I was satisfied, I packed my clothes in and sprayed my perfume around the room to get rid of Siyabonga's scent. I took a long, well deserved shower and changed into one of the shirts I stole from Siya's clothes. I wore tights and my slippers. When I got to the livingroom, I found my babies fast asleep on the couch. I carried Belle to bed first, after making her pee in the bathroom to avoid any messes on the bed.

Once I had her secure on the bed, I went to pick Kelvin up and do the same with him. I had about five pillows on the floor, on either side of the bed to guard these two incase they'd fall off the bed. I walked out of the room, leaving the door open just a little bit. Upon opening the door to ny room, I heard...sounds coming from the room I said Sinokuhle could sleep in. When I opened the door, to my horror, I found Scar ontop of Sinokuhle.

She was the first one to notice me. "Sisi!" Scar paused and then quickly covered them with the linen. I turned around and walked out of the room, heading straight for the kitchen to look for something strong. I banged the cupboards door and anything with a door on it because this house was as empty as a nutshell.

The two guilty people walked into the kitchen. "At least you're dressed now." I said and the two flinched as if it hurt physically  "Sisi...I can explain-" I raised my hand. "Ha-a. Thula.  Sundidika! Umncinci marn Sinokuhle! (Nope. Keep quiet. Do not annoy Me! You are young Sinokuhle!)" I held myself back from lashing.

"I'm old enough." She spoke with attitude and I had to grip the coubtertop so that I don't explode. "Old enough to do what? Have a sugar daddy? What the hell man Sinokuhle!"