27-

Maddison Scott

There's exactly 10 more days until Christmas and I haven't bought anything for my friends yet. So, today, after my shift at the bakery, I'm going to the mall.

I have untangled myself from Hunter since we fell asleep watching The Simpsons last night.

I walk into the bathroom and quickly do my morning skincare and get dressed for the day.

I walked downstairs, got an apple to eat and headed out to my car.

I drive to the bakery and greeted Patty, the owner.

"Hey Patty!" I say smiling at her and giving her a hug.

"Hello sweetie!" She says

I put on my apron and started my shift.

I hate this job.
——————————————-
Finally, after a long 6 hours of working, I'm fdone, so I hopped back into the car and drove to the mall.

I know what I'm going to get Lia and Grace but I have no idea what to get the boys. Like, what do they even want?

I walked into the mall and went straight to a dress shop to buy Lia something. She's had her eye on this pink mini dress so I guess I should buy it for her. I quickly pay then walk to Sephora.

Grace is obsessed with Sephora. She loves makeup and skincare, so I'm going to get her some popular stuff I've seen that's trending.

Once I'm out of there, I find a shoe store to get something for Sam there.

I found a pair of red Jordan's he would like so I bought them.

I still need a gift for Carter and Hunter, which will be hard.

I'm trying to think of something they would want but I give up. So I call Carter.

"Hey Carter"

"Hey Maddie, what's up?"

"So what would you like for Christmas?"

"Maddie, you don't need to get me anything."

"Shut up, yes I do."

"I don't know, just get my sweater on campus."

"OK I can do that. But what will Hunter want?"

"He's been saying he needs a new chain."

"OK thanks, I'll be home soon."

"OK bye"

"Bye"

——————————————

I walked to a jewelry store I saw in the distance to buy that hunter.

He seems like a good type of guy. I picked out a nice gold chain for him that he can wear on a daily basis.

OK, now, just Carter's sweater.

I walked out of the mall and drove back to the campus merchant store.

They have grey,black,white, or green sweaters. I'll just get him a green one. I let them drive back to the house.

"Hey girl", Grace says.

"Hey"

I walked upstairs and put the bags in my closet. I'll wrap them later.

"So what would a girl like you want for Christmas?" Hunter says, walking in.

"A girl like me doesn't want anything."

"I'm sure she does." He says, smiling.

"No she doesn't."

"It's fine. I'll find out what you want."

I rolled my eyes and lay down on my bed.

Today was a long ass day.
—————————————————-