22-

Maddison Scott

I wake up to Hunter throwing pillows at me.

"I hate you," I say as I sit up and rub my eyes.

It's our last day here in Jamaica. I'm going to cry. I don't want to leave.

"I'm going to go wake up Sam and Lia," Hunter says as he walks towards the door.

"OK," I say, getting ready for the day.

While i'm brushing my teeth I text the group chat and tell them to come here when they're done getting ready.

A few minutes later, Hunter walks in, lying on my bed.

"Hurry up," He says.

"I have to make sure I look cute so I can get a cute Jamaican boyfriend," I say as I put on some shorts over my swimsuit.

"Do you now?" he says.

"yes"

"mhm"

"Whatever loser," I say as I roll my eyes.

Once the rest get here, we walk down to the beach and set our stuff down.

The rest of the day was filled with swimming and sleeping. Then we went back up to the room to get ready for tonight.

Once we're up in our rooms, I quickly get changed and start to curl my hair.

I hear someone walk through the door, and obviously it's Hunter.

"Why do you get ready so fast?" I say annoyed.

"Because I'm not trying to get a cute Jamaican boyfriend," He says.

I just roll my eyes and continue to curl my hair.

About 30 minutes later, we all get into an Uber and drive to the club.

Once we were here, me, Lia, and Grace went to get drinks at the bar.

We all sit and talk for a while before the alcohol kicks in.

We're all dancing and having fun until I see Hunter flirting with a girl.

I have no idea why I'm mad right now. It's probably just the alcohol talking, right?

———————————————-
Miss Girl is Jelly

word count:324