2-

Maddison

As I'm getting ready for the party, I get a text from Grace.

Grace

Hey girl, I'm on my way!

Ok, I'm almost done!

A few minutes later, Grace is here, so we get into her car and drive off.

We get to the party, and the smell of alcohol fills the air.

Grace leads me into a room with a couple of people. But one guy catches my attention. He has messy brown hair that falls over his face and a blond girl sitting on his lap. I'm assuming it's his girlfriend.

Grace introduces me to her friend, and they are pretty cool. The girl named Lia is gorgeous; she's wearing such a cute outfit! I hope we become friends.

There are three other guys. Sam,Carter,and Hunter. I think Hunter is the guy with the blond chick on his lap.

All the boys play soccer here at Queens, and they invited me to their next game.

After talking for a while, I go to get a drink, and this cute, tall blond comes up to me.

"Hey, I'm Riley."

"Hey, I'm Madison," I say, smiling.

"Do you play any sports here?"

Well, I just tried out for the volleyball team today."

"nice"

"Do you play any sports?"

"Yeah, soccer"

His eyes are a light blue colour that reminds me of the ocean. I love the beach.

Anyway, we get to talking some more, and Riley is a really nice guy. I hope to see more of him.

A few moments later, Grace and Lia tell me to come outside because we're playing drink or confess. Which is basically a game where every person says something like, "Have you ever kissed a girl?" and if you want to confess, you do, but if not, you have to drink.

We walk outside, pushing against sweaty bodies. And it's the same three guys there playing.

I can feel eyes staring at me, but I brush it off. I mean, it's a big party.

"Have you ever had sex?" Grace says

We all confess and say yes.

"Sam stop bullshitting we all know you haven't." Carter says

"like you have Carter" Hunter says

"shut up man"

I already like them.

Now it's Sam's turn: "Do you think anyone in this room is cute?"

I drink because that Hunter guy is fine, but I don't want to say that in front of anyone.

We all drink as I see Lia look over at Sam. Aww that's so cute.

As we keep playing, Hunter leaves, and in the corner of my eye, I see him tounge deep into a different girl that was sitting on his lap.

This  disgusts me. Guys who go around kissing and using girls for sex are gross.

I have a whole new perspective on him now.

After we're done playing, it's around 2 a.m., so Grace drives me and Lia home, and I go to sleep.

————————————————————
Hey lovely's!
so what do we think about Riley?

word count:501