7-

Hunter Davis

I wake up to getting splashed in the face with water.

"Bro, what the fuck?" I say.

"Why did you put me in your room?" she says, annoyed.

"Because if you're going to be sleeping here, you should at least be comfortable." I say. It's true. I mean, I would want someone to move me.

"I swear if you do that again, I'll-"

"you'll what?" I say standing up, leaving only a few inches between our faces.

"Fuck you," she says while she rolls her eyes.

"Wow, I didn't know we were already at that stage." I say it sarcastically.

It's funny teasing her; she gets so embarrassed and mad, it's cute.

She walks away and goes into the kitchen.

I go up to my room and get ready for the day,taking a shower and making myself look presentable.

I smell breakfast downstairs, assuming Madison is cooking for us again. Her food is so delicious that it sends me to heaven.

After eating, Grace,Lia,and Madison are all waiting to see if they got accepted into the volleyball team.

After I heard all the high-pitched screaming, I assumed they all got in. And they decided we should all go to the club tonight to celebrate.

That means I have 6 hours to chill at home by myself.

------------------------------------------

A few minutes after I'm done getting ready The girls comes in, and we decide to take two cars. Grace,Sam,and Lia in one, and me,Carter,and Madison in the other.

Once we get to the club, we all make our way to the bar, and I order us all shots.

"Six shots, please," I say to the bartender, who is smiling at me. I smile back, being polite, until I hear Madison speak her opinion.

"Smile any harder, and you'll stay like that," she says.

"Jealous Madds," I say with a smirk.

"You wish," she says as she and Grace make their way to the dance floor.

Sam and Lia are currently making out at the bar, while me and Carter are just standing around talking.

"So what's going on with you and Grace?" I say.

"I don't know, man, I don't think she likes me," he says.

"Give it time."

About two hours in, Grace comes running up to us, telling us we need to follow her to the bathroom.

Me and Carter both follow and get led to a stall with Madison blacked out on the floor.

"What do we do?" Grace says she's scared.

"Here, I'll carry her back to the car; you guys gather Lia and Sam, and we'll go back home." They agree, and I Pick Madison up and Bring her to the car.

Once we are all here, we get into our cars and head to the apartment.

I carry Madison, bringing her up to my room and laying her on my bed while everyone else goes to sleep.

Why is she so pretty?

---------------------------------------------
AHH I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!

word count:503