15) Valentine's day

"It's cold out there but on the upper east side things are heating up because Valentine's Day is around the corner" Gossip Girl's post said.

Mia woke up only to see Nate not next to her. "Usually when you move in with a guy, he's right next to you" Mia said. Then Nate walked in with a tray of breakfast.

"Is that breakfast" Mia asked as Nate out the tray in front of her and sat next to her. "Yes, now eat up we have reservations" Nate said.

"Are you going to be like this every Valentine's Day" Mia said. "Guess you'll have to stick with me to find out" Nate said. Mia smiled at him before eating her breakfast.

>>>

"So how was the movie" Nate asked Mia. "It was great you did good" Mia said.

"And the days not over yet" Nate said. "Okay you know you don't have to spoil me on Valentine's Day you already do enough" Mia said.

"I know but I'm going to no matter what you say" Nate said.

"There's just no wining with you is there" Mia asked. "Not likely" Nate said, and Mia smiled at him.

"What" Nate said. "Nothing I just can't wait to be married to you" Mia said.

>>>

Nate laid beside Mia breathing heavily and then looked at her and smiled at her. "How'd I do today" Nate asked.

"Like you have to ask" Mia said and Nate gave her a look. "Today was amazing the best Valentine's Day I ever had" Mia said. "Really you're not just saying that" Nate asked.

"No of course not I mean it Nate today has been the best day" Mia said.

"Good because I wouldn't have done it for anyone else" Nate said and Mia smiled. "Then I guess I'm lucky" Mia said.

"Yes, you are" Nate said and Mia smiled at him. "I love you Nate Archibald" Mia said.

"And I love you Mia Bass" Nate said, and Mia smiled. Nate then leaned over and gave Mia a quick kiss before they both went to sleep for the night.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.