Author's Thoughts

About Me

I'm a very simple, boring person. But, if you will like, add me on Facebook. :) I don't own a damn Twitter and I don't use my Instagram for shit, so here you go:

https://www.facebook.com/mikeymorphine

* * * * *

So, first thing I would like to say is that I am eternally grateful for the comments, votes, and views for my story of Tarnished. So I roughly have 22K reads and 1K votes, which is amazing to me! I use to only write on Quizilla back when I was only 14 years old in middle school.

Severus Snape first intrigued me when I watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban because quite frankly, it was the first movie I seen through the series. My Dad was strict Christian and refused for me to read or watch the movies because it was against our religion. One day, I found Harry Potter and The Sorcerer Stone in my school library and since then, I read all the books, plus recently the Hogwarts Library. I feel very positive to say, that the Harry Potter series really changed my life. I could also add that it also saved me, as well.

But, when I first wrote on Quizilla, there were little reads. I never finished my Severus Snape story there and I don't think it really mattered because Quizilla shut down last summer and I lost everything. >:( But, thankfully, after countless searching for a new fanfic website, I found Wattpad. :) Thankds, Wattpad, for looking really awesome enough for me to explore it much more.

To be honest, I didn't think I'd even finish this book, never thought I'd get any views, but you really did read and keep up with the updates, viewing, and love.

:)

I would like to personally thank a couple authors because you have honestly inspired me to write. Starting off with @xXRainbowXVeinsXx and her  beautifully written story, It's Quite Mind Bottling(Which BTW, continue the next book please ;]). I  feel that it really got me thinking to write my own story and thus, came alone Tarnished. And also, to @UniGal1995, who writes a remarkable Severus Snape Fanfic I'm reading, Beauty and the Beast , constantly bugged me for updates on both stories and also became a great Wattpad Buddy.

Tarnished was originally only suppose to be a simple squib, living a normal life, until snatchers rained on her parade. Since writing each chapter, new ideas came to play. She was never suppose to have powers, nor with a family heirloom to have much magical value. But, it ended up happening. From being a simple barmaid to a powerful witch, anything is possible, right?

Now, the second book, I have little ideas for. I do have bits and pieces for it, but I need to fill allot in. If you have any aspects or ideas you think will happen or want happen, feel free to message me personally on this site.

And before I start the second book, I will soon publish a new story.

It is a Narcissa Malfoy fanfic, honestly a random curious thing that popped in my head. I really hope that you'll have the time to read it. It is a lesbian romance and it will have Mature Content. I expect it to be a short read, a few chapters in, but that never really happens with me. -___-

The next book will be called A Kiss A Thousand Miles Away which actually was the title of my first book on Quizilla.com. So, now I moved that title to this second book and it will be out... Mmm... August... Yeah, August. :) AUGUST 2K15!

WOOT WOOT!

Anyways, thank you for reading and I appreciate you reading this junk I wrote. Goodbye. :)