04

Chi Shu slept very soundly this time. He opened his eyes, and the soft light illuminated the whole shell through the cracks of the shell. Chi Shu blinked his eyes suspiciously.

 When he was sleeping just now, the shell should have been tightly closed, but why was it opened? He glanced at the little dolphin that was rubbing against him, pinched his fin, and asked, "Xiao Hei, did you open the door?"

 The little dolphin rubbed the back of his hand with its snout, looking confused, Chi Shu lightly poked the top of his head, "How does it feel, you become stupid after sleeping."

 There was some novelty in his tone, and although there was no fluctuation on his face, his eyes were full of curiosity, but it was a pity that the dolphin's beady eyes really couldn't see anything.

 He still wanted to say a few more words to the little dolphin, but the dolphin, who had always been obedient and obedient, suddenly swam toward the top of the pool like a wild horse running wild.

 Chi Shu didn't notice that he let go of his hand for a while, so he hurriedly followed to see what happened to the fish today.

 Unexpectedly, the usually clumsy fish swam so fast this time, but within a few seconds the little dolphin had already swam to the surface of the pool, Chi Shu followed closely behind and jumped out of the water with the little dolphin.

 He thought that the dolphin wanted to play games with him on a whim, so he squeezed the fish and said excitedly, "I caught you."

 On the contrary, there was no fluctuation in the expression on his face, only a pair of bright eyes revealed a look of excitement, and the amber pupils were dyed with the golden light of the sun.

 The boy's silver-white fishtail was exposed in the sun without any cover, and his whole body was clearly outlined by the thin mermaid shirt, revealing his fair neck and delicate collarbone. The jade-white complexion formed a sharp contrast with the black mermaid shirt. Compared.

 At this moment, her fair and slender hands were pressing a pure black little dolphin. The fingernails were slightly pink, like the most precious pearls in the world.

 There was no expression on the boy's delicate face, and he looked like an emotionless robot.

 After catching the fish, Chi Shu glanced away and realized that there seemed to be a person standing next to him. He raised his eyes to look at the side of the pool, and his eyes happened to meet the young man who was looking at him with a faint smile on the side of the pool.

 The other party was dressed in pure black clothes, his handsome face was unreservedly exposed, his eyes were gentle, and with a faint smile on his lips, he looked like a sunny boy.

 The man stood with his back to the light, the orange sunlight outlined a gentle outline for him, Chi Shu was stunned for a moment, he looked at the man, his amber pupils showed a little puzzled.

 "Who are you and why are you here?"

 The boy in a black shirt squatted down, looked straight at Chi Shu and stretched out a pair of bony hands, "My name is Li Yu. The housekeeper said that Xiao Hei is here, so I'll come and take a look at it."

 As Li Yu spoke, he softly called the little dolphin in the pool, and the dolphin happily swam towards Li Yu, leaving only ripples in the pool.

 Seeing the little dolphin who was usually close to him without hesitation threw himself into the arms of the young man and pursed his lips unhappily. Looking at the other's elegant smile, Chi Shu glanced at his expressionless face on the water.