70

There was a more exciting roller coaster ahead. Chi Shu glanced at it with some excitement, then turned to look at Zhou Zhen and Meng Meng brightly.

"Play?"

Meng Meng looked at the roller coaster excitedly, nodded happily, and then deliberately glanced at Zhou Zhen, "Some people don't even dare to ride a roller coaster."

Chi Shu looked back at Zhou Zhen, who was silent, "Then Meng Meng and I went up to play together?"

Zhou Zhen wiped his sweat.

"No, it's just a roller coaster."

As he spoke, he walked up consciously and sat in the middle seat.

Meng Meng laughed twice and deliberately sat next to him, pulling Chi Shu along with him and sandwiching Zhou Zhen in the middle.

Chi Shu glanced helplessly at Meng Meng, who had a joke written all over his face.

The roller coaster slowly started to move.

Like a normal roller coaster, the speed is not fast at the beginning, and the process of slowly climbing up the high slope seems to be slow.

Meng Meng shouted twice excitedly and patted Zhou Zhen, who had his eyes closed.

"Open your eyes and take a look. It's pretty."

Zhou Zhen closed his eyes and snorted coldly.

Consider him a fool.

Seeing that he had not successfully deceived Zhou Zhen, Meng Meng turned his head helplessly and watched the roller coaster slowly climb to its peak.

"Ugh!" Meng Meng held onto the tree, his face pale.

Zhou Zhen crossed his arms and said, "Why are you so fragile? Aren't you just a roller coaster?"

He looked disdainful, and in fact the corners of his mouth were grinning almost to the base of his ears.

Chi Shu was helping Meng Meng pass water to the side, and it was a bit funny to see the two of them arguing with each other.

After riding the roller coaster, Chi Shu also received a gift, but it was not a three-year-old gift, but an eighteen-year-old gift.

Inside is a set of clothes and a piece of paper underneath.

Chi Shu picked up the paper thinking it was a blessing, but it turned out to be a transfer letter.

Li Yu directly transferred a planet under his name to Chi Shu.

The planet is not big, but it was voted as the most desired planet by mermaids.

That planet is made up of 80% water, and the rest is a sea of ​​flowers and forests.

Because of the characteristics of the planet, from the outside, the planet looks like a toy ball.

Dreamy and beautiful.

Meng Meng looked at the transfer letter in Chi Shu's hand with a little regret.

"Isn't this planet in the hands of the Marshal?"

Every time this planet is mentioned, the Marshal will be pulled out by everyone.

Chi Shu's hand holding the paper stiffened for a moment, thinking about how to tell his friends about his relationship with Li Yu.

Before he could think about it, Meng Meng patted him on the shoulder and said, "I didn't expect that your boyfriend would be so proud that he could even take this planet from the hands of the marshal."