53

After saying those tough words, Chi Shu buried his head deeply and only stared at the man with his peripheral vision. He was inexplicably looking forward to Li Yu's next move.

His white palms gently pressed against the cold wall, as if this could give him some courage.

The man's expression was stunned for a moment, but he soon returned to his cold look, as if nothing had happened.

"Yes." Li Yu responded softly, "I'll have someone take you back." The man lowered his eyes, making it difficult for people to see the look in his eyes.

"Okay." Chi Shu responded softly.

This is the result he wants, isn't it? Being able to say goodbye to him like this is already the best result.

Chi Shu turned around and went out. He tried his best to straighten his back, trying not to look too weak in front of the man.

"Thank you Marshal."

Before opening the door, he whispered thank you to Li Yu.

Li Yu's back turned stiff as he turned his back to the door. When he turned back, he found that the door had been closed.

The room became cold and silent again, and the little mermaid who had been here just now disappeared silently like a beautiful and dreamy bubble.

"Why did he say thank you?" Li Yu stared at the door closely.

"Probably to thank Marshal for your generosity in letting him go free." Zhinao's cold voice sounded, which sounded a bit like sarcasm.

Li Yu's expression remained unchanged and he said coldly, "Let's find out who is better at coaxing mermaids."

He has always been a person who is good at learning. He took it for granted before. Li Yu threw off the bath towel on his shoulders irritably.

Useless things.

I don't know who I am scolding.

Chi Shu walked out of the room and felt a little confused for a moment. He was in a hurry to get out and forgot to ask Meng Meng where they were.

Fortunately, there were a lot of robots here. Chi Shu stopped one casually, and the little robot turned around and took him to the place where Meng Meng was.

"This is the waiting room."

"Sister-in-law, you're out." From the corner of his eye, Tiger caught sight of Chi Shu from afar. He poked his head out and smiled innocently. Even though there was a black mask on his face, he didn't show any concern at all. It affects the naive temperament he exudes.

When Chi Shu heard the name Tiger at first, he stumbled and said, "I'm not..."

"Hey, we all know." Tiger waved his hand with an expression that everyone understood.

"Sister-in-law, your friend is right here." He pointed to Meng Meng standing aside.

"Well, I'm leaving first. I'm really not your sister-in-law."

"Uh-huh."

Tiger looked at Chi Shu, who was frowning, and nodded perfunctorily.

Could this be my sister-in-law? The marshal has drilled them to death so many times for his sister-in-law's affairs.

Carefully delivered Chi Shu to the door, Tiger went back with his hands behind his back.

"Marshal!" He stood at attention and saluted.

"Yes." The marshal gave him a serious look.

The tiger's skin tightened, and Xu Nanfeng swallowed slowly, cold sweat dripping from his forehead.