85: Extra

Chi Shu was so angry when he thought about what happened to him last night.

 Everyone said no! You still have to squeeze in! I don't know what I ate when I was growing up, so I became so fat.

 Thinking of that terrible feeling, Chi Shu pursed her lips.

 They came to the square where Chi Shu first entered the spiritual realm.

 The square is crowded with monsters.

 Only a thin young man stood not far away.

 Chi Shu glanced curiously, but his sight was blocked by Li Yu.

 "Who is that?" Since he couldn't see Chi Shu, he simply asked Li Yu directly.

 The man paused for a moment before reluctantly answering, "It's an octopus head."

 Eh?

 Chi Shu pulled Li Yu's shoulder and looked around. This was too different.

 Li Yu was not happy that the little mermaid was looking at someone else.

 She spoke to attract his attention back, "I have recovered, and they will naturally recover as well."

 Chi Shu nodded.

 He looked at Li Yu with some surprise, "You have recovered your memory!"

 "Yeah." Li Yu nodded.

 Chi Shu was so happy that she held the man's face and kissed him.

 "Great, then when can we go out."

 Li Yu lowered his head and rubbed him, "Right away."

 Chi Shu, whose attention was attracted by Li Yu's recovery, had forgotten the excessive things the man had done before.

 His little legs dangling in the air swayed happily.

 Li Yu gave him a funny look, "Are you happy?"

 Chi Shu nodded, "You're okay!"

 Li Yu was stunned for a moment, his ears turned red, and he kissed the villain's forehead.

 Chi Shu watched Li Yu open the cages one by one.

 Each time a cage is opened.

 Below there is a monster that has returned to human form.

 It turns out that the humans imprisoned above are the monsters below.

 When the last cage opened, Chi Shu felt dizzy, and then there was a familiar smell.

 He woke up from the nutrition cabin and slowly opened his eyes.

 The lid of the nutrition cabin was quickly opened, and Chi Shu looked outside.

 Bai Xing, who looked anxious, rushed over instantly, "Are you okay?"

 Chi Shu was a little strange. Teacher Bai was very strange this time. When he helped the marshal treat him for the first time, Teacher Bai didn't seem as anxious as this time.

 Chi Shu shook his head, indicating that he was fine, and Bai Xing breathed a sigh of relief.

 "It's okay."

 At the same time, the dean's voice rang from not far away, and he led Li Yu in from the outside.

 Li Yu walked in a hurry, with the sleeves of his shirt rolled up to his elbows, and his usually cold and calm face showed a bit of impatience.