59

In order to facilitate the sentinels and the mermaids to communicate, the soundproofing in the room was extremely good, and Chi Shu could even clearly hear the echo of her own sobbing.

The already thin-skinned little mermaid suddenly became even more angry.

When the two of them walked out of the house, Li Yu followed Chi Shu in a rare voice, looking a little cautious.

"Chichi." He followed closely behind the little mermaid.

However, the little mermaid in front of him ignored his intentions at all and walked forward with a sullen face, his two red ears showing his embarrassment.

"Aren't you going back to take command?" Chi Shu glanced at the guy who was still following him.

Li Yu was silent for a moment, "The aircraft will arrive in a while."

As he spoke, he leaned close to her, like a big cat with its belly exposed and begging for petting.

Unfortunately, Chi Shu had no intention of being moved by him at all, and silently stepped back, "Then you go and wait first, I'm going back to the dormitory."

Li Yu pressed the tip of his tongue against the roof of his mouth, his eyelids drooped slightly, his fingertips twirled slightly, and his mind was filled with the idea of ​​catching Chi Shu and taking him there with him.

But the alien battlefield is no place for fun. He took a deep breath and suppressed the crazy thoughts in his heart.

Silently watching Chi Shu's walking back.

After only a few minutes, the figure suddenly paused and walked to his side with small steps.

Looking at him expressionlessly, Li Yu inexplicably saw a look of disgust and displeasure in the little mermaid's eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"It's easy for you to lose control when fighting." Chi Shu lowered his head and muttered softly, "If you can't channel it in time, it will affect the fight against foreign races."

Li Yu didn't realize for a moment what he meant, "Don't worry."

He touched and tidied the broken hair on Chi Shu's cheeks affectionately, thinking that he was worried about his own safety, "Those things are nothing to be afraid of, and I won't lose control over these things."

Li Yu touched Chi Shu's head with an open expression.

Chi Shu, who was ready to give her little pearl to Li Yu after he agreed with her, choked and slowly put her hands behind her back.

"Oh." There was an inexplicable look in his eyes, and he avoided Li Yu's hand and walked silently in the direction just now.

Li Yu looked at Chi Shu's leaving figure and frowned in confusion.

Did I not perform well enough just now?

"Marshal, how are you and your sister-in-law doing lately?"

As soon as Tiger saw his marshal's puzzled and slightly troubled expression, he knew that he must be troubled about the little mermaid.

Li Yu glanced at the tiger lightly.

The other party's skin tightened and he immediately wanted to shut up. Li Yu had already calmly recounted what had just happened.

Tiger couldn't help but fell silent. He was worried about his boss's face, so he tactfully reminded him, "Marshal, ordinary young lovers, sentries will take the mermaid's pearls with them when they go far away to prevent their mental power from losing control. My sister-in-law may not really want to Ask about the battle situation."