45

Chi Shu looked at the young man he had just met in the morning and tugged at the hem of his clothes, "Let him go first."

Although Chi Shu still had a paralyzed face, his worried mood could still be seen in his furrowed brows.

The tall young man behind him snorted coldly, and his tablemates sitting nearby immediately moved away from them as if they had seen a ghost.

The other person looked at the tablemate who had left his seat and sneered, like a clingy cat that seizes the opportunity to rub its owner's face but still looks unconcerned.

"Look at the way he runs, do you think of a wild boar?"

Chi Shu looked in the direction he pointed and watched as his arrogant and domineering classmate rolled out of the classroom, looking a bit like a wild boar.

Chi Shu coughed involuntarily, and the corners of his eyes curled up.

He turned around and looked at the tall boy with eyes that couldn't help but get closer, "Why are you here?"

"Did you forget to eat this morning?" The other party put something into his hand and snorted coldly, looking like he was not easy to mess with.

When Chi Shu looked at him, he only felt an arrogant big cat.

"Thank you." Chi Shu tried his best to smile, but after thinking about how ugly he looked when he smiled, he finally gave up.

He ate the food brought by the tall boy in small bites. The other party brought him a rice ball. The rice ball was very soft. Chi Shu caught the rice grains with his hands.

After eating for a while, he found that the tall young man who had been standing had sat down at his seat at the same table. At this time, he was looking at him quietly with his face propped up, and his eyes were burning and strange.

"Do you want to eat too?" He whispered and handed over the rice ball in his hand.

Just when he was about to say that he hadn't bitten it yet, the young man had already consciously taken a big bite on the place where Chi Shu had bitten him just now.

Chi Shu didn't have time to stop him.

"you dislike me?"

"No." Chi Shu blinked, feeling a little happy inexplicably. This was the first time he felt the joy of sharing food with his friends.

He took two bites and looked at the remaining rice balls with some worry.

The rice ball the other party brought was a bit ridiculously big. He couldn't eat even half of it.

Seemingly seeing his hesitation, the person beside him consciously took the rice ball from his hand, stuffed it into his mouth in a few mouthfuls, and then took out a bottle of milk from somewhere and put it in front of him.

"Eat more and pay attention to nutrition."

After he said this, the bell rang, and the lunch break was over.

The tall boy clicked his tongue somewhat unhappily, rubbed Chi Shu's head, and left the classroom with his pocket in his pocket.

Chi Shu touched the top of his head and seemed to be able to feel the warmth left by the young man just now.

"Chi Shu! Stand up!" A stern and slightly unhappy voice sounded in front of Chi Shu.

Chi Shu raised his eyes and looked at the door, where he saw the head teacher with a frown on his face and the dean of students with an angry face.