37

Before lying down this time, Chi Shu specially took the feathers given to him by the doctor. When he woke up, there was a pungent smell of disinfectant at the tip of his nose.

 There was a faint smell of blood mixed with it.

 Chi Shu opened his eyes, and there was a handsome man in front of him. He was sitting beside Chi Shu's bed, kissing the back of his hand gently, "Honey, are you okay?"

 The man looked a bit like a rock musician, with handsome features, a straight nose, and two thick black eyebrows slightly frowned at this moment, looking at him worriedly.

 "I'm fine." Chi Shu was a little confused about the wife he was talking about, and after struggling for a while, he blushed and said, "I seem to have lost my memory, did you just say you were my husband?"

 A flash of shock flashed in the man's eyes, and tears burst out suddenly, "What's wrong with you, baby? Don't scare me, do you think I'm annoying?"

 It stands to reason that a big man who is 1.8 meters tall should be ugly when he cries, but the man's appearance is too superior. Seeing his aggrieved appearance, Chi Shu actually felt a little distressed.

 He subconsciously reached out and stroked the man's head. The hair felt a little hard to the touch, and it was not easy to touch. Chi Shu felt like he was petting a big cat.

 He tried to sense it, and sure enough, it was the marshal's split mental body again, and he immediately felt more pity, "I didn't want you."

 The other party seemed to have been waiting for his words. As soon as he said it, he rushed forward, "Honey, don't want me."

 That slimy appearance, coupled with his tall and big figure, gave Chi Shu a taste of what it means to be a macho man acting like a baby.

 Chi Shu could only hug him and keep comforting him, saying that he would definitely not despise him and would leave him.

 After coaxing for a few minutes, the other party was finally satisfied, and rubbed Chi Shu's face, "I'll call the doctor for the baby."

 Chi Shu breathed a sigh of relief, clutched his forehead and wanted to lie down, but suddenly found that he was not wearing a hospital gown, but a doctor's white coat.

 He was confused by the scene in front of him, and tugged at the sleeves of his white coat.

 He tried to reason, if he was a doctor, not a patient, then who was that man just now?

 Realizing this, Chi Shu suddenly felt a little creepy. He lifted the quilt on his body and wanted to get out of bed, but there was a sound of jingling bells on his feet.

 A thin gold chain was attached to his foot.

 The man who just left just opened the door and came in at this time. He tilted his head towards Chi Shu, "Why did you get out of bed, my wife? If you are injured, you should rest on the bed obediently."

 The man squinted his eyes, and his red-gold pupils showed a completely different animal nature from before. He held Chi Shu's waist, put him on the bed again, and covered him with a quilt thoughtfully.

 "Where's the doctor?" Chi Shu looked at the man suspiciously.

 The other party suddenly leaned over, and gently tapped his forehead with the tip of his nose, "It's right at the door."

 The man kissed Chi Shu, and said in a complaining tone, "The baby doesn't care about me, what's so interesting about the doctor."

 Suddenly, he thought of those sea king strategies that Bai Xing showed him, imitating the mermaid in it, trying to show some sincerity on his expressionless face, "Because my husband found me a doctor."