39

Looking at the masked face in front of him, Chi Shu always felt familiar. He seemed to have seen this mask before, but where is it?

 He frowned lightly, and the pained expression between his brows emerged again.

 The masked face sighed softly, "Let's go, child, only the professor can free you from such pain."

 Chi Shu raised his head and looked blankly at the masked face, his heart was beating violently, he almost curled up on the table in pain, "It hurts."

 Crystal tears fell down the end of his bright red eyes, and his reddish nose made him look extremely pitiful.

 "It hurts so much." Chi Shu lay on the table, his hazy vision could only see the weird mouth of the mask face opening and closing, causing him a headache.

 Not long after, the expression of the masked face suddenly changed, the smiling mask became terrified, the eyes hidden behind the mask opened to the limit, and a small slender knuckle appeared on the edge of the masked face .

 The violently beating heart slowly returned to normal.

 "It's okay." A figure sat beside Chi Shu, and a gentle voice reached Chi Shu's ears.

 "It's okay." Chi Shu lay on the table and breathed slowly, calming down his breathing, and looked sideways slightly.

 It was a doctor in a white coat, good-looking, with a cold face, and his snow-white shirt was buttoned up to the top. At this moment, the doctor was looking at him with a frown and some concern.

 "Thank you." Chi Shu looked around but didn't see the smiling monster just now, he blinked a little blankly, "Where did that person go just now?"

 "Who?" The other party suddenly frowned, "We were the only ones here just now."

 Chi Shu shook his head subconsciously, and pointed to the people who were brought over with him, "Aren't they all from here?"

 He turned his head to tell the person in front of him, but found that only he and the man in front of him were left in the restaurant.

 A small patch of light overhead enveloped them, illuminating the surrounding scene, leaving the rest dark.

 "Is it hallucination again?" The other party pressed him into his arms with some distress, and pressed his forehead, with a pitiful tone, "It's okay, it's not your fault."

 "I...do you know me?" Chi Shu suddenly nervously asked the other party's flat and wide sleeves without a single wrinkle.

 "Did you forget again?" The other party sighed, "I am your attending doctor, and my name is Leng Yu."

 "Am I sick?" Chi Shu thumped his head, showing some confusion.

 "Yeah." Leng Yu took his hand and walked into the corridor beside him, "It's okay, don't be afraid, I will cure you."

 Leng Yu pressed him on a soft sofa, gently stroking his head, "Let me help you check if you are healthy first."

 Chi Shu blinked his eyes and nodded cautiously. Although he didn't quite understand why he, a mentally ill patient, had to check his body first, he didn't remember how to treat the illness, or this was the process of treating mental illness.

 With a sullen face, he felt Leng Yu's hand press on his abdomen, pressed it lightly, and suddenly he heard Leng Yu say, "The child is very healthy."

 "?" Chi Shu's eyes suddenly became blank, and he whispered to remind the doctor, "Doctor Leng, I'm a man."