26

Scorpion's hearing is excellent, he caught the words and walked out with Tiger and Bai Xing.

 Whoever gets involved in the matter of the young couple will be unlucky.

 The rest of the people went out, and there were only two people left in the room. The three people outside the door deliberately stood not far from the door, listening to the movement inside.

 Scorpion regretted his life and stayed far away, but secretly used his ability to strengthen his hearing. Bai Xing was holding a stack of materials, with a cold expression on his face, as if he just wanted to wait for the conversation between the two of them to finish before going in to communicate with Chi Shu.

 Under the protective cover, the ear fins that belong to the mermaid quietly poked out, trying to hear the slightest bit of content.

 The three stood at the door for a long time, but they didn't wait for the quarrel. Driven by curiosity, they got closer and closer to the door.

 The closed door suddenly opened wide, Chi Shu walked out awkwardly, saw the posture of the three and asked curiously, "What are you doing?"

 The three looked at each other in embarrassment, and it was Bai Xing who spoke first, "Just now a page of information was dropped and it was found nearby."

 He raised a page of information in his hand, and from the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the man in the room coming out, and bid farewell to Chi Shu.

 Li Yu then came out from inside, his face that always had a smile was a bit gloomy at this moment, Chi Shu turned his face away angrily when he saw him, and walked towards his room unhappily.

 Li Yu stood there and looked at the young man's back with an inexplicable expression until the other's back disappeared around the corner.

 Scorpion lowered his head tremblingly, afraid of being noticed by Li Yu, but fortunately, after Chi Shu left, Li Yu walked directly towards the isolation room, ignoring him at all.

 Just before leaving, I did not forget to tell him, "He will double his training next week."

 The scorpion responded quickly, and gave the tiger a sympathetic look.

 The third treatment came very early, and unlike the previous two, when Chi Shu entered the marshal's mental realm this time, he did not have the tension of the previous two.

 On the contrary, there is a faint sense of anticipation. Since he and Li Yu broke up last time, they haven't seen each other for almost a week.

 Chi Shu missed Li Yu inexplicably, but he was embarrassed to see Li Yu's current situation. After all, he was so angry that he was the one who said that the two would never see each other again.

 The cold liquid slowly infiltrated his body, Chi Shu opened his eyes, and there was a pure white world in front of him. It took him a long time to see clearly the room he was in in front of him through the dim sunlight outside the window.

 This is a room decorated in all white, there is no variegated color in the room.

 He was wearing pure white clothes and trousers, the style was a bit like that worn by patients in the hospital, but the color turned into pure white.

 Chi Shu sat up from the bed, stepped on the cold floor with bare feet, walked cautiously to the door of the room painted with pure white paint, and pushed the door open.

 There was an endless corridor outside, Chi Shu tried to walk out, and the noisy voices suddenly flooded into his ears.

 He turned his head to look in the direction of the sound, and a dozen humanoid creatures with sunglasses came towards him, each of them was almost two meters tall.