42

Because of the glimpse just now, Chi Shu touched his stomach from time to time while eating breakfast, his expression was in a daze, and he frowned from time to time.

 Geng Yu's eyes darkened quietly, "What's wrong with A Chi?"

 He simply sat next to Chi Shu and put his palm on his, "Are you wondering when our child will come out?"

 He intentionally emphasized the pronunciation of the word "our".

 Chi Shu was startled, trembled uncontrollably, and responded vaguely.

 After the two of them finished their meal, Geng Yu took Chi Shu for a walk outside and saw a swing in the backyard. Chi Shu ran over excitedly, sat on the swing, and looked at Geng Yu expectantly.

 After arguing in the garden for a while, the two were tired of watching TV together in the room, and Chi Shu half leaned against Geng Yu's arms, enjoying the feeding service from time to time.

 He yawned, and Geng Yu carried him upstairs to sleep with him.

 Geng Yu's embrace was very warm, but Chi Shu gradually felt a little cold for no reason.

 Something was crawling up his calf, and with his eyes closed he could almost feel where it was sliding.

 "Chi Chi."

 He heard Leng Yu's voice ringing in his ears, as if he was leaning on the other's arms at this time.

 "Why did you leave me, didn't Chichi say he liked me the most?"

 The cold breath sprayed on his ears, like a sticky poisonous snake pouring out love in his ears.

 "Chi Chi."

 "Chi Chi."

 Shout after shout looped in his ears.

 "Come back to me, okay?" The voice sounded very sad, Chi Shu opened his eyes in confusion, and in front of him was a familiar yet unfamiliar face.

 Leng Yu's originally handsome face had many weird patterns, and those patterns were twisted and intertwined, looking evil and strange, and the blue-black pupils faintly revealed a trace of crazy blood.

 He greedily stared at Chi Shu, but carefully buried this greed in his eyes, only lowering his eyes to show a somewhat pitiful appearance.

 "Chi Chi." Leng Yu looked directly at Chi Shu and called again, "You don't want me anymore."

 Chi Shu looked at Leng Yu who was close at hand, the other's forehead was pressed against him, and the tip of his nose was pressed against his nose, rubbing gently, he could feel the cool breath from the other party's breathing.

 Chi Shu stepped back subconsciously, "I... I don't know, I don't remember."

 "Chi Chi, he is a liar, don't trust him, only I am the one who truly loves you."

 Leng Yu's slightly cool nose gently rubbed against the base of his ear, almost whispering in his ear.

 Chi Shu only felt that he had a severe headache at this time, the cold rain in his eyes gradually faded away from his human form, his pale body became almost transparent, and a light blue light radiated from his whole body.

 Countless transparent water flow connected him and slowly surged towards his body.

 The transparent Leng Yu's handsome face became more bewitching, with a bit of shocking temptation.

 "Chi Chi, baby, come to my side, okay?"

 Chi Shu took a step forward subconsciously, and the severe headache just now seemed to be slowly relieved. He stumbled towards Leng Yu, just wanting to get rid of the excruciating pain quickly.