71

The little mermaid wiped away the water drops and still held the man's fingers, unwilling to look back.

Li Yu stretched out a finger and poked the little mermaid curled up in a funny way.

"Why are you so shy? I was the one who was peeked at just now." Chi Shu didn't want to turn around when he heard him laughing at him, so she simply hugged Li Yu's fingers and buried her whole face in them.

It was as if what happened to Li Yu just didn't happen if he couldn't see it.

The hand holding him was very steady, and Chi Shu felt that Li Yu had taken two steps and was outside.

"I'll change my clothes."

Li Yu poked Chi Shu who didn't want to see anyone.

"Okay." Chi Shu turned her back to the man and slowly climbed off his finger, jumping onto the bed.

"Why did you sneak over here?"

Seeing that Li Yu had already put on his clothes and had no intention of bringing up what happened just now, Chi Shu breathed a sigh of relief. He lowered his head, a little shy.

"I want to celebrate your birthday with you." Sometimes Chi Shu was frighteningly frank.

Seeing Li Yu's sudden silence, Chi Shu panicked, "Did I disturb you?"

He tugged at the quilt, his eyes full of uneasiness.

"How could that happen? You obviously came here to save me."

Li Yu smiled softly.

"I want to run straight back to find you today."

Li Yu was wearing a combat uniform, showing off his streamlined body curves without reservation.

"Don't talk nonsense!" Although his body was small, Chi Shu still reached out and patted Li Yu's palm.

"I didn't run back. Shouldn't the baby reward me?"

Chi Shu looked at the man who was approaching him and said seriously, "My current size is not big enough for you to fit between your teeth."

The little mermaid's expressionless face was filled with disgust.

Li Yu looked at him and poked him with some evil intentions. Chi Shu, who was sitting well, suddenly fell down.

He was pushed back again by the fingers of the man behind him.

Chi Shu: "..."

He glanced at Li Yu with a look of satisfaction, and then thought it was a bit funny. He was silent for a while, then poked Li Yu's finger and said, "Push again."

Li Yu looked at Chi Shu, who was a little bit addicted, and pushed a few more times while controlling the intensity.

"OK OK."

Chi Shu had had enough of crossing the river and demolishing the bridge and pushed Li Yu's finger away in disgust.

"Why is there nothing here?"

"Warships carry a lot of stuff, and the living space inside is kept as small as possible."

Li Yu's hands felt a little itchy and he couldn't help but poke the soft cheek of the little mermaid who was sitting obediently. "I'll take you out to see if it's okay."

Chi Shu's eyes lit up and he nodded happily.

Then he glanced at Li Yu again, "Don't hold it in your hands, it's so weird."