84

When they finally arrived at the door of the palace, the villagers began to hesitate and hesitate.
  The underground palace was discovered by the village chief when he was a child. The village did not have the habit of offering sacrifices before.

  Later, everyone discovered that by doing this, they could get gold and various precious treasures.

  In this way, the small fishing village gradually became wealthy.

  There are very few treasures available to them at first.

  Later, the legend of Feather God and Snake God gradually began to spread in the village.
  Only then did they realize that they were worshiping the God of Feathers all along.

  Every time there is an earthquake, the feather god is fighting with the snake god.
  Those precious treasures are the blood shed after the gods fight.

  It's just that blood, scales and feathers are such precious things.

  And now, there may be two corpses of gods inside.

  The hearts of the villagers in the small fishing village began to beat rapidly.

  But if nothing happens to the gods, will they be punished?

  The village chief glanced at these hesitant guys and pointed to a butcher in the village.

  "Old Zhang, come in and have a look."

  The chubby butcher looked at him and sneered, standing still without moving.
  The scene became deadlocked again, and no one dared to actually touch the door.
  The hesitant villagers did not notice that the shadow under their feet moved.

  What little light the flashlight illuminated was slowly swallowed up by the shadows.
  The village chief, who originally looked angry, had a strong light in his eyes.

  "Treasure." He smiled and fell straight down.

  None of the surrounding villagers felt anything was wrong with such a strange situation.
  They laughed one after another and fell down like village chiefs.

  The man who looked like an Orion looked extremely ugly when he saw this situation.
  Why was he still awake and why wasn't he crazy?

  He clearly put all the negative emotions he had accumulated over the years on the man.
  Obviously after this sacrifice, the other party can be completely polluted.

  Why, what exactly went wrong.

  Is it that young man?

  The anger on the man's face slowly disappeared and a smile appeared.

  He fell down.

  Thick shadows enveloped the villagers.

  Thick black engulfed the entire sky, the sky became completely dark, and
  the temple was also shrouded in black shadow.

  The shadows eroded faster and faster, and they even climbed onto Chi Shu's legs and gave them a friendly shake.

  The shadow in Chi Shu's mind ran out uncontrollably and fell into the darkness.
  Yu Shen glanced at the shadow twice and asked when he entered.

  As the shadow spreads, the whole world disappears.

  The man opens his eyes in the palace.

  He turned his dark eyes to the sleeping little mermaid. He bent down and looked at the little mermaid carefully, and reached out his hand to gently caress the little mermaid's face.