35

It took Chi Shu an exceptionally long time to regain consciousness after waking up this time.

 Bai Xing walked back and forth in front of him several times before he blinked slowly and looked at him.

 "Are you okay?" Bai Xing squatted in front of him, feeding him a nutrient supplement in his hand.

 "It's okay." Chi Shu seemed to have finally recovered from the scene just now.

 He was about to get up, when something suddenly fell from his body, it was a blue feather.

 Bai Xing bent down to help him pick up the thing, suddenly realized something, and slowly retracted his hand.

 Chi Shu glanced at him blankly.

 "It's better for you to pick it up yourself."

 Who knows if that lunatic would go mad because he touched something given to his little tamer.

 Although Chi Shu didn't quite understand, he picked up the things by himself.

 With the increase in the number of times he treated the Marshal, he had gradually gotten used to the feeling of exhaustion when he just woke up, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

 "Where's Li Yu?" Looking around, he didn't see Li Yu's figure, he lowered his head a little disappointed.

 "He has returned to the isolation room. The marshal's mental state is not bad recently, so he was taken back."

 Shirahoshi seemed to be used to this kind of operation.

 Chi Shu has never understood the relationship between Marshal and Li Yu, he only knows that these two are the same person.

 "Will the marshal know how to do avatars?" Chi Shu frowned and asked uncertainly.

 "Did he not tell you?"

 "No." Chi Shu imitated Lu Yu and said with innocent eyes.

 In fact, Li Yu wanted to explain to him that day, but he refused. He was annoyed when he saw Li Yu at that time, and didn't want to listen to him at all.

 "I don't know much." Bai Xing carefully chose his words, "I only know that the marshal's surname is Li, and if my guess is correct, that body may be the marshal's bio-mech."

 "Mecha?" Hearing these two words, those tall iron bumps came to Chi Shu's mind. It was really difficult for him to associate that handsome boy with the mecha.

 "When the marshal was not in good health a few years ago, in order to allow him to command smoothly on the battlefield, the empire researched this biological mecha that can carry part of his mental power."

 "But his body seems to be no different from that of ordinary people."

 "I don't know much about it. I've only heard some rumors. You'd better ask the Marshal for details."

 "Okay, Mr. Bai, can you tell me how the marshal is doing now?"

 "I don't have access to that level of secrets. I can only get some general information from the guards. Don't worry, your treatment is definitely effective. Maybe the marshal will wake up soon."

 "good."

 A bit of longing appeared in Chi Shu's eyes, what kind of person would the Marshal be.

 Every spirit body he has seen in the spirit domain so far has a different personality, except for the fact that he has a bad personality and likes to bully him.